Lawrenceville, GA

Posted September 13, 2013
Archer High School, in my opinion, has done an outstanding job. My son has attended Archer for four years (Senior...and college bound) and has enjoyed EVERY DAY. I must give the teachers a round of applause. He has been fortunate enough to have the most wonderful teachers a parent could ask for. To keep teenagers engaged in this day and age is extremely hard. I would have to say that thanks to them (the teachers and staff) that my son has exceeded/excelled and is looking forward to college. His teachers have really prepared him for the next level of his education. I can't thank them enough. As a parent this is the most amazing feeling. Yes, WE ARE ARCHER...and YES ARCHER High School Band ROCKS!!!!! So does the Band Director, Mr. Wolfe. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, ARCHER!!!! From a VERY proud parent.

Archer High School 4

Posted September 12, 2013
We moved to Ga a couple of years ago and decided to send our child to Archer instead of our assigned school. Overall we have been very pleased with the school. We especially are pleased with the amount of help that the counselors give the students. My child's counselor is always available and the receptionist in the counselors office is amazing. She is always giving the students information that can help them and has a great relationship with them.

Archer High School 3

Posted September 10, 2013
I believe the education is probably the same as the various schools within the district but I think there may be a little bit of racism in which I hate to throw a race card, but it is still Georgia. Some of the teachers I feel are more likely to work with certain students and the others are left to their own devices. I chose to take my student to this school as an out of zone student but I think I am having regrets :(

Archer High School 2

Posted August 14, 2013
I just moved to the area which is zoned for Archer High for my incoming 9th grader to attend. The first person I saw and interacted with was the Receptionist/Registrar; she couldn't decide which title she was apparently, until she felt like doing the roles of those job descriptions. Ms. Turner is imcompetent and lazy and selectively hels who she feels like talking to. She is not the face of Archer that should be greeting new parents and students. Ms Thompson in Registration and the 9th grade counselor Ms. Morton definitely turned our perception to the positive with their professionalism and helpful attitudes.

Posted June 25, 2012
Great school full of students who wanted to be there. Much better school than most in Gwinnett County. I knew many teachers and worked with the staff my senior year, and loved them all. Teachers cared about the students and wanted to help and Dr. Buck was a great principal who really made an effort to get to know students and listen to their concerns. Great school and transferring here was one of the best choices I ever made.

Archer High School 1

Posted May 26, 2012
Former student!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah, um archer isnt all thats it's cracked up to be its regular learnin like at every school, and if anything its socially worse, just alot of wanna be rich people trying to live up to something there not

Posted January 13, 2012
This school is so far one of the best i've been in. It's a very luxurious new school est.2009. The school itself is big (3 floors) the teachers do what they are suppose to do & the students do their part too. It's surrounded by new mansions being built & decent high class residences. I am a honors student at Archer High & I am proud. WE ARE ARCHER. THE LAND OF THE TIGERS! One thing is this, Archer High is a school that's doing what it's suppose to do. Learn new knowledge & focus on what's neccesary to be someone in life. It's DEFINITLY not a school to play around in.

Posted September 15, 2011
Best High School better than Grayson and Dacula! Also with Middle Schools McConnell is a lot better than Dacula Middle!

Archer High School
2255 New Hope Rd, Lawrenceville, GA  30045
Last modified Archer High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Archer High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top