Lawrenceville, GA

Jenkins Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2014
My 2 kids (kindergarten and 3rd grade) have been going here. My emails get answered quickly by teachers. For the most part, glad my kids go to Jenkins!

Posted January 22, 2014
My sister goes to this school and it seems as if they don't teach her ANYTHING. I used to go to Simonton Elementary and I've heard people say that Jenkins is better while Simonton has worsened. It looks to me as if Jenkins is the SAME as said school. The students are still lazy and ghetto, teachers are still lazy, staff is lazy, EVERYONE is lazy and rude. Bullying is a BIG problem, kids can come home with broken or stolen belongings depending on the status of your child. Students use foul language, sometimes at teachers. I recommend NOT sending your child here.

Jenkins Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2014
Jenkins Elementary is a great school and has a rating of 8 out 10. My child attended and had a positive experience. My concern is that the website shows the wrong elementary school; Lawrenceville ES, which has a rating of only 5 out of 10. If you live or buy your home in our neighborhood, Ashland Park . Your elementary age child will attend Jenkins ES. Also, the county is planning to open a new middle schools in the same location, Village Way, in the 2015-2015 school year.Can some one help put out the correct information? I have done my part.

Posted January 10, 2014
I hate this school they allow your child to be picked on and do nothing about it. My sons glasses were broke by another student and the teacher or the sub did nothing about it. If you can help it don't send your kids here.

Jenkins Elementary School 5

Posted April 30, 2013
Jenkins is a great school. My kids moved from england to georgia, i was really worried at the begining how my kids will be with totally different enviorment and teachers were very warm to my children and its been just over a year now and they are doing very good at school. Teachers are very good with communication with me as well. Thank you!

Posted April 25, 2013
that school is horrible, my son was moved here when he was in third grade , and we got a really big racism issue with a teacher ,her name is SANDRA HOLT, and she still there, also communication is terrible, they said they will call you back but u wait till 4 weeks and no one never call u back,

Jenkins Elementary School
12 Village Way, Lawrenceville, GA  30046
Last modified Jenkins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jenkins Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top