Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Staff is helpful. If your child is struggling they offer extra assistance to get your child where he/she should be so that they move on to the next grade level. Teachers encourage students to excel.

My both kids was in this school from 2013.The things are changed from when Dr.Eargle retired.The school rating is 8 out of 10 now comparing with before 10 out of 10. The food is bad.My kids use to love the food at school but now they hated.They have a lot of substitutes teachers that are keeping the class more than the usual teacher and the Principal is keeping the Math classes because the substitute it doesn't know how to explain.Really....?This is what is happening now on this school and trust me my kids told me and I saw some thimgs with my own eyes.This is the school where you are sending your kids.I'm glad we move, it wasn't a good experience for the last 2 years.My advice is to think twice before you move to this school.The teachers are great the administration is the problem.

We have been at WMES since it opened. My three kids have all gone there. We have loved all of our teachers and have gotten a lot of support from the school. So thankful for the years we have had at this school!

We love WWMES. My daughter is thriving there and says she would not want to leave for anything. Great teachers and administration. Plenty of supportive parents as well.

Love the school. Great PTA. Wonderful teacher. Especially Ms. Sanders. My kids grades and understanding has increased since bringing at this school.

We are considering switching from this school because of the poor test scores they record. We noticed other schools in the area seem to be getting much better rating based on a report in the local newspaper from April, 23, 2014. This school was a full 10+ points lower in CCRPI reported by the GA Dept. pf Education. The PTA is lacking in parent involvement as well.

Our oldest started her school career here the first year WMES opened and is now entering her final year at WMES. Our youngest is entering first grade. I have nothing but admiration for the staff and the teachers. We're proud to be part of the WMES family.

I like this schools location but, If you are considering this school please take the time to look at other options. Our child went to this school and had several unmotivated and "less than stellar" teachers. Add to that, 2 separate cases of head lice which the school seemed to care less about. Lastly there was an incident where another student was behaving extremely inappropriately to a level that should have been dealt with swiftly and instead it was swept under the rug. Obviously there must be some good teachers there, we just weren't lucky enough to have won that lottery. Our child is on Honor Role at the new school and we are really glad we made the decision to explore other options.

Our child attended this school and we had several bad experiences. There are several wonderful teachers and staff members at Woodward Mill but, in our opinion the leadership is extremely weak and the result is it trickles down through the teaching staff. We had no choice but to find other options as we could not continue to expose our child to the toxic environment. We are one of the many families that have found better schooling options. The adminstration needs to be mentored or dismissed as well and a number of classroom teachers. The PTA parents who volunteer are great but too few. Not enough supportive parents.

so far so good! we just moved here from NY and my children love it! sad thing is im temporarily here with my sister, and I love this school system, would I be able to keep them in this school if I was to move in another county?

Last modified Woodward Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.