Lawrenceville, GA

1 star

Posted April 21, 2014
I am not happy with the teacher not listen to the parent I email to let them know about my chid she is slow they don't listen my child aked for help every time its u should know when I email I tell them to try other things they dont

Posted March 24, 2014
The teachers are just going through the motion. They go through the material quickly without confirming if the students have mastered the lesson. The teachers do not take time out of their schedule to offer enough extra help for the students. Communication also needs to improve between administrators and teachers.

Posted March 24, 2014
The parent-teacher conferences at this school are a waste of time. They just sit just there and tell you what their grades are and have you sign a form. They do not offer any plan of action whatsoever. When you ask for a plan of action, they provide you with very generic information.

Moore Middle School 2

Posted March 06, 2014
This school needs new teachers especially in the science category. My child's science teacher does not want to meet with me to help my child better understand what she is learning. The poor communication stem from top to bottom at this school. I will not take my child out of this school. I will empower these teachers to be more engage with their student instead of going through the motion. I believe the science department is a good start.

Posted April 22, 2013
This school is terrible. My child attended 2011-2012. The year was a constant struggle. The 6 & 7th grades were attended at Richards Middle and my student made honor roll there! A teacher at Moore Middle was always belittling the students, name calling etc. I am eternally grateful to the Art Teacher at Moore - if not for her, the year would have been a dismal failure! Thank goodness she is back on track at CGHS - being successful, making Honor Roll, etc.

Moore Middle School
, Lawrenceville, GA  30046
Last modified Moore Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moore Middle School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top