Lee County Middle School 5

Posted February 07, 2014
We are halfway through my son's 6th grade year, and he is flourishing. While some classes may not have text books that the students can take home, this is not true with all classes. For those classes that don't have take home books, the students use other methods to compile information, such as note-taking, diagramming, creating flow sheets, topic folders and journals. They have to research these topics using multiple sources to find the information. How much more interesting than the way we used to do things, taking turns reading aloud from textbooks and then answering the questions at the end of the chapter! As far as conferences, I liked the student-led concept, because he had to discuss not only his classwork and grades; he also had to reflect upon his classroom behavior and make a plan for improvement . And each of his teachers made time to introduce themselves to me and discuss my son. Also, discipline is no joke at LCMS! Classroom disruptions and other issues are handled swiftly and promptly with a very effective discipline program.

Posted October 26, 2013
Lee County's Middle School was split into 2 schools from this year. So, for the first couple of weeks, there were a mess related to organization and management. But it seems it started working right now. The teachers are nice. When I contact with them via e-mail, they reply asap, and I think it's better way to communicate anyway. Only complaint was that the Spanish club was canceled. I hope Lee co starts more programs or chances to let kids learn foreign languages.

Lee County Middle School 3

Posted July 02, 2013
I went to LCMs all 3 years, and it was an ok school, I loved most of the teachers there, and they has many clubs, they also had a very large ffa with many events involved in 2 of my 3 years at LCMs, I showed goats and cows for ffa, which was an amazing during and after school activity, I learnt responsibility, and made great friendships. The agriculture teacher there was absolutely amazing, she cared about all of her students, and spent her free time helping us out. If I was too change one thing in the school would be to change school lunches, the hamburgers at the school dropped with grease, and the food had plastic, hairs and mold in it.

Lee County Middle School 5

Posted May 02, 2012
My daughter has been attending Lee County Middle for two years now. Like most parents, I was apprehensive about middle school, but I have been so pleased with my daughter's experience here. Not only are the academics fantastic (and challenging for my over achiever), but the focus on character building and the firm stand administration takes on bullying, drugs, etc. have been comforting.

Lee County Middle School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
It is a great learning experience and teachers are very encouraging.

Lee County Middle School 1

Posted December 11, 2009

Lee County Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
i love the relationship the teachers have with the students. My son has had such great teachers that he enjoys learning from. We have such a nice building and atmosphere for them to spend their days.

Posted September 05, 2009

Lee County Middle School 3

Posted August 18, 2009
I have withdrawn my son from Lee County Schools because of the way they deliver the courses. They don't use textbooks, only hand outs and have lots of busy work to do during the day. It seems as if they only teach the test, if you are trying to decide which school to enroll you child, not here! It may be the best choice around but that's because all the other schools are horrible so it only looks good by camparison. If you don't get in where you fit in your child will be just another face in the crowd and it's a 'good ole boy' crowd at that.

Posted July 30, 2009

Lee County Middle School
190 Smithville Rd N, Leesburg, GA  31763
Last modified Lee County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee County Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top