Lexington, GA

Posted August 22, 2013
my school has awesome teachers! We have a great communication system also. every one is so nice and polite here.

Posted January 20, 2011
The professionals who work at this school really love the children. They have a great understanding of children's needs and use many creative methods for teaching. The principal is absolutely wonderful and really listens to parents. We've been pleased and will miss them all next year.

Posted November 05, 2010
This school is amazing. They are all about education. They keep the work for my son sharp, exciting, and also fun. He loves his Humpty and is very proud when he achieves his daily goal of NOT moving it. He also responds very positively to the teachers comments on his home work. The smiles, stars and yes a not listening every once in awhile.

Posted April 14, 2010
The teachers are awesome and really care about the students. I have nothing but praise for the school adminstration as well as the teachers. They are a school of excellence and are totally awesome!!!

Posted October 21, 2009
Great faculty and administration. Environment conducive to learning. My child loves to go to school.

Posted October 11, 2009
My second child attends OCPS and we are having an equally great experience! Keep up the great work OCPS teachers and administrators!

Posted October 11, 2009
Excellent environment for learning and growing! Terrific teachers and staff!

Posted October 09, 2009
A loving faculty and staff that care so much about their students.

Posted October 03, 2009
I have had an older child go through OCPS and now have one in 1st grade. We have always had wonderful teachers and the school is a comfortable place for children to be. My children love their school and we are proud to have them go there. The entire staff strives to have excellence in their school and it shows.

Posted September 29, 2009
It's the best, my son loves it!!!!

Oglethorpe County Primary School
300 Comer Rd, Lexington, GA  30648
Last modified Oglethorpe County Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Oglethorpe County Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 73 reviews. Top