Lilburn, GA

Posted January 28, 2012
My son received scholarships to two private schools. We toured them, of course, and my husband insisted that I at least LOOK at our neighborhood public school. After doing so, I felt that I couldn't, in good conscience, send him to private. Knight has better resources, better facilities, better, more experienced staff, a clearer curriculum and more diversity. We have had a fabulous experience here, and he receives top quality accelerated programs with meaningful citizenship lessons. The only thing its missing is pretentious consumerism. We heart Knight.

Posted May 11, 2011
Excellent school! Very caring principal and teachers who nurture a sense of community. I particularly like that the teachers and principal are so accessible. Great effort to intregrate an academic and non-academic curriculum.

Posted January 18, 2010

Posted September 21, 2009
Have been SO happy with the caring staff at Knight. Have gone above and beyond. The atmosphere there is 'We care about our kids.' It is evident when talking to the principal or the custodians. Great school.

Posted September 17, 2009
Theacher's and Staff are outstanding!

Posted September 17, 2009
Knight has a loving history of caring for ALL children. Opening in 1976 with Martha Brady as principal, the school has had only four principals. Not only the children/teachers love this school, but also, the parents and the entire communitysmile when they think about it and the learning that takes place within its walls.

Posted February 20, 2009

Knight Elementary School 2

Posted November 13, 2008

Posted September 17, 2008

Posted October 04, 2007
Teachers are great and my child enjoys the school and its enviorment and the best part of it all is my child loves to be in school.Knight lEementary highly recomended .*****

Knight Elementary School
401 N River Dr SW, Lilburn, GA  30047
Last modified Knight Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knight Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top