Lilburn, GA

Posted January 28, 2012
My son received scholarships to two private schools. We toured them, of course, and my husband insisted that I at least LOOK at our neighborhood public school. After doing so, I felt that I couldn't, in good conscience, send him to private. Knight has better resources, better facilities, better, more experienced staff, a clearer curriculum and more diversity. We have had a fabulous experience here, and he receives top quality accelerated programs with meaningful citizenship lessons. The only thing its missing is pretentious consumerism. We heart Knight.

Posted May 11, 2011
Excellent school! Very caring principal and teachers who nurture a sense of community. I particularly like that the teachers and principal are so accessible. Great effort to intregrate an academic and non-academic curriculum.

Posted September 21, 2009
Have been SO happy with the caring staff at Knight. Have gone above and beyond. The atmosphere there is 'We care about our kids.' It is evident when talking to the principal or the custodians. Great school.

Posted September 17, 2009
Theacher's and Staff are outstanding!

Posted September 17, 2009
Knight has a loving history of caring for ALL children. Opening in 1976 with Martha Brady as principal, the school has had only four principals. Not only the children/teachers love this school, but also, the parents and the entire communitysmile when they think about it and the learning that takes place within its walls.

Posted October 04, 2007
Teachers are great and my child enjoys the school and its enviorment and the best part of it all is my child loves to be in school.Knight lEementary highly recomended .*****

Posted August 21, 2007
my son attends knight and it's the best school, teachers and staff our great

Posted January 03, 2007
This is a wonderful school! The teachers are great and encourage parent involvement. There is a new principal this year, and we haven't seen much from her yet, but the staff here is just wonderful and here for the kids and parents.

Posted January 10, 2005
The staff is wonderful here. The principal has been here for years and knows every child by name. My daughter is challenged academically everyday and enjoys the learning experience. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted July 31, 2004
This school is really great, the principal and staff work well together. They care for each individual child and try to bring out the best in each one. Their patience is amazing. Parental involvement is good but can always be improved.

401 N River Dr SW, Lilburn, GA  30047
Last modified Knight Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knight Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top