Posted August 15, 2013
I am a former student of Lilburn Elementry school I am now in 6th grade I've been at Lilburn sinse I was in kindergarten Lilburn teachers, lunch , principals , and every event Lilburn cares about Lilburn gave me so much memorable memories. And here is a secret don't tell no one but I think I want to go back that's the greatest school I ever went to they have the perfect service anyone could ever experience last year was my absolute favorite no wonder my parents never pulled me out my teacher was the best teacher ever she taught me so great I passed highly because of her and I'm very grateful so here's a piece of advice and trust me Lilburn Elementry is the school

Posted September 26, 2009

Posted September 26, 2009

Posted September 24, 2008
My son attended this school from K-5 and my daughter is still attending currently. I think it's a great school I do agree there could be more parent involvement. Me as a parent I'm very involved with my kids academics and the teachers have been very helpful and supportive.

Posted June 04, 2008
My daughter attended Lilburn from K5 through 5th grade. It is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and administration. It is a very nuturing environment. The only thing I did not like was the lack of parent involvement and extra curricular activities. Jo Anne Harber

Posted October 23, 2007
Absolutely fabulous school. My kids have been there since kinder and I couldn't say better things about it. They have a great corus program and a great creative minds program as well.

Posted April 10, 2007

Posted October 13, 2005
Lilburn is an excellent school! I've just transferred my children from another public school to this and their success has been remarkable because of the care that the Principal provides. She has an open door policy and is always concerned about the children's well being. Anyone should be proud to have their child attend this school.

Posted October 11, 2005
- a staff

Lilburn Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2004
This school is GREAT!!! spelling bees, field days, chorus concerts, art, very sweet teachers, and a great principal.

Lilburn Elementary School
531 Lilburn School Rd NW, Lilburn, GA  30047
Last modified Lilburn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lilburn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top