Lilburn, GA
Students enrolled: 1,738

Lilburn Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2015
I have Asked to visit the school just to see what's goes on. I am from up north we visit the school time to time. I got grilled for wanting to come asking why would I want to do that. It will be disruptive I don't understand how. Then my kids came home with no homework I ask why & then they start getting homework unrelated to the work they was doing in school so we had to have school at home in order for them to do they homework. I write notes on the weekly report but no response so she must be ignoring what I write. But every week write your child behavior was great this week, did not know I sign him into obedience school. What is he learning where is the feed back. Don't like this school just move down south and this is by far one of the worst school i ever seen and I work with schools. I guess this school is filled with them teacher in college we called fall back. Which means if all fails become a teacher.

Lilburn Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2015
Carla is extremely disrespectful and I'm still waiting for her to fix my child's name that she registered incorrectly. I was told I could not go meet my daughter's teacher because it was "disruptive". I have called several times to try to schedule a meeting with the teacher, asst principal and principal. Its been almost a week and no one will call me back. I've left notes in my child's agenda with my contact information and asked to schedule a meeting time and im obviously being ignored. This school apparently does not welcome any parent involvement. But of course they want you to pay PTA dues. What a joke! Its scary thay I'm required by law to leave my child with someone who will not meet parents. Superintendent Reed only apologizes and obviously isn't concerned since nothing has been resolved. Really sad I have to go this far up in rank just to be able to meet a teacher. This school is a huge disappointment. Wish I could give a negative star review
3 people found this helpful

Lilburn Elementary School 5

Posted August 15, 2013
I am a former student of Lilburn Elementry school I am now in 6th grade I've been at Lilburn sinse I was in kindergarten Lilburn teachers, lunch , principals , and every event Lilburn cares about Lilburn gave me so much memorable memories. And here is a secret don't tell no one but I think I want to go back that's the greatest school I ever went to they have the perfect service anyone could ever experience last year was my absolute favorite no wonder my parents never pulled me out my teacher was the best teacher ever she taught me so great I passed highly because of her and I'm very grateful so here's a piece of advice and trust me Lilburn Elementry is the school

Posted September 24, 2008
My son attended this school from K-5 and my daughter is still attending currently. I think it's a great school I do agree there could be more parent involvement. Me as a parent I'm very involved with my kids academics and the teachers have been very helpful and supportive.

Posted June 04, 2008
My daughter attended Lilburn from K5 through 5th grade. It is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and administration. It is a very nuturing environment. The only thing I did not like was the lack of parent involvement and extra curricular activities. Jo Anne Harber

Posted October 23, 2007
Absolutely fabulous school. My kids have been there since kinder and I couldn't say better things about it. They have a great corus program and a great creative minds program as well.

Lilburn Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2005
Lilburn is an excellent school! I've just transferred my children from another public school to this and their success has been remarkable because of the care that the Principal provides. She has an open door policy and is always concerned about the children's well being. Anyone should be proud to have their child attend this school.

Lilburn Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2004
This school is GREAT!!! spelling bees, field days, chorus concerts, art, very sweet teachers, and a great principal.

531 Lilburn School Rd NW, Lilburn, GA  30047
Last modified Lilburn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lilburn Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top