Bad
Good

i love Arcado . Love Taylor Scott . i was there in 2nd , 3rd, 4th grade , im going back to visit im in 8th NOW 2010 - 2011 . !

I have 3 children who attend Arcado and have been extremely impressed. The teachers are impassioned and dedicated and really go the extra mile in making education fun and effective. I think the new principal (now in her 2nd year) is wonderful. Perhaps last year she was still learning the ropes, but earlier this year I brought an issue to her attention which she managed with care and compassion and it was effectively resolved. I have very high hopes for her continued leadership.

My child had a terrible experience at Arcado Elem. I withdrew her and Homeschooled her because of the trauma she experienced at the hand of a screaming 2nd grade teacher. The principal never called me or helped me resolve the problem. He allowed his secretary to try to resolve the problem because he and the counselors were in meetings at the School Board. The registrar and other front office staff were cruel and disinterested in the well-being of my child.

Our children began their school years here and it was once an outstanding school until the new principal arrived this year. I agree that the front office staff is not the friendly, customer service oriented, student centered environment it us to be with the previous Principal. The school is slowly declining.

My daughter entered Arcado in the 3rd grade. Her teacher was awesome! She stayed in contact with me and encouraged my daughter to exceed all expectations! She is caring and effective! Hopefully, the new principal will improve the customer service in the front office.

The parents are so involved and the PTA has almost 100% participation. They have meetings many mornings that parents are invited to share concerns and make requests. The children love the principal.

My son has gone to Arcado for the past 5 years and I must say this school is AMAZING! I absolutely love it and my son does also. The faculty and staff are wonderful and are always very willing to help anyway they possibly can. The diversity of the school is one of the reasons I love this school. Everyone really does care about the students and want to see them succeed. ARCADO IS GREAT!

My Godson just started at Arcado in January and was welcomed with open arms and understanding. As a retired middle school principal, I was extremely impresses by the resources available and the quality and expectations of student performance. My Godson may have the best teacher, Ms Petronaci, that I have ever observed in 30+ years in the educational system. We are looking forward to the nest two years at Arcado.

Last modified Arcado Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.