K-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

In a Parent Satisfaction Survey conducted in Oct-Nov 2013, 98% of the respondents said they were satisfied or extremely satisfied with the education their students were receiving. In a survey of the graduating class of 2013 67% said they felt they were better prepared for college than their classmates.
January 29, 2014

Bad
Good

I have both of my daughters in this school. We love the school and would say one of the best schools for the kids to go. I would highly recommend the school to anyone. Although it is a Christian School, both my daughters have kids from other religions in their class.

I love this school and in the past 2 years I have seen a great step up with technology in the classrooms. The teachers love their students and are amazing with them. We work so hard to be able to send our kids here and its the best investment!

My school is wonderful. With BYOD integrated into the curriculum of grades 7 through 12, my school an advanced school.

Killian Hill Christian School is an amazing experience for the entire family. Immediately upon arriving on the campus there is an atmosphere of peace and joyfullness. The Staff are all pleasant and willing to help the child as well as the parent navigate the journey through KHCS. Our youngest child will be attending KHCS next school year and it is all he ever talks about. I highly recommend KHCS as the greatest school.

We are very thankful for the level of education provided by KHCS. Our boys are learning so much, and the teachers very approachable. You can tell that they care about all the kids and want them to succeed.

I am a student at Killian Hill Christian School. I am in 8th grade there. It is a very good school that teaches, disciplines, and helps student to achieve excellence. I have been there since 1st grade and I have learned many interesting things from my studies. I got saved when I was in 1st grade. It was an amazing experience accepting God as my Savior and I am very happy I took that decision early in my life because I see there are people that are as old as I am and don't believe in God. I try to talk to them every time I have an opportunity, to help them, to open their eyes. Because my school is a Christian school, I have that advantage to learn about God and to help them open their eyes. I also have amazing teachers that help me if I have a question, either for my education, or for questions about God. I think this school is the most amazing school in Georgia. It has a time to learn more about God called chapel. It helps people get closer to God. This school has been very helpful, because many people from this school graduated either with plans to be pastors, tent-makers, or with plans to help people in many types of beneficial jobs. It has been great making this review.

I was a former teacher in the school before I had my children. Now as a parent who knows the true heart of the faculty and staff at Killian, I can't imagine my son attending anywhere else. What higher praise could be given than to know a school so deeply and then to trust them with your most treasured possession. My son loves his teachers and going to school. One of his favorite times is when his kindergarten class goes to the high school science lab and is taught by the high school science teacher. There is always a demonstration or experiment that both engages the kid's minds and gets them asking great questions that lead to more discover outside of class. We love KHCS!

My children have been at this school since K-5. This is their second home and the staff and faculty are like family. True to their mission of educating the whole child, the students are encouraged to grow spiritually, morally, academically and socially. The staff and faculty members genuinely want each and every student to succeed. A choice private school if you want to invest in the future of your child.

We have had 2 sons in the school for the past 7 years. There is not enough good that I can say about the teachers and faculty. They genuinely care about your child getting to their full potential as a well rounded, educated individual. We love the diversity of the school, in that there are kids from many different cultures and backgrounds. But we also love that they are getting an education with a Christ centered, Biblical worldview. Has it always been easy for them? No, they have had their struggles with academics and learning to get along with those who would rather not comply. It has made them better young men and they are proud to attend KHCS. The school has a rigid, but not unreasonable amount of structure and my sons have responded well to it. Finally, since it has been mentioned in a few other posts on here, we also have never been asked or encouraged to join the church there.

My school is great for learning more about Christianity and God, also we are a grade-level above the public schools. I'm currently in the 10th grade and have been here since kindergarten. I love this school because they actually do what they say about "educating the whole child." The staff and faculty are literally a family and have that atmosphere all around campus. I wish the dress code was a little more flexible, but since last year they did a little bit to expand it- mainly for the girls. They've taught me just about everything I know about God and I attend some of the church services and love the pastor and his sermons. But overall, I love their athletic and drama departments. They really look out for us and care what happens to us.

Last modified Killian Hill Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12