K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

SJN fosters a safe and caring environment that emphasizes education utilizing the latest technological advances.The teachers truly care for all the students at SJN. My son loves all the teachers and his school. He gets sad when he isn't able attend school when he is sick. He looks forward to summer to end so that he can get back to school. I volunteer at multiple school events and every time I am amazed at how sweet and polite the students are. I see how kind they are to each other in the halls and how sweet and caring the older students are to the younger ones. We are blessed to be a part of the SJNRCS family.

The teachers and facility truly care about my children. SJN fosters a safe and caring environment that emphasizes education utilizing the latest technological advances. SJN establishes a foundation for morals, ethics, diversity, and tolerance as we are all God's children. As a private institution, SJN has a zero tolerance for bullying creating the optimal learning environment. Children learn how important it is to help others by various service learning projects that include feeding the homeless. Leadership skills are developed through student mentoring opportunities. Our oldest daughter received an appointment by her Middle School teacher to attend a leadership camp in Washington, D.C. She was inspired to lead and actually ran for class President in 8th grade. She has been invited to attend the U.S. Presidential inauguration. However, if you have a child that loves sports like my youngest daughter, SJN has an active volleyball program that begins in 5th grade and a basketball program that initiates in 3rd grade. The teachers at SJN truly wish to aid my children in achieving their goals in life. SJN is well worth the financial commitment. New students are always welcome and well received. I transferred a child to this amazing school in third grade. My oldest daughter has thanked us on many occasions for sending her to SJN.

I have two boys at this school; my oldest will be 8th grade next school year. I found this school to be my second family. The environment is friendly and the kids are respectful. I have volunteered on several school activities for my kids and they are all well behaved. Even when we are outside of school, other people can notice how my kids behave well and act in public and it reflects the school environment that they have been accustomed to. When I have issues or concerns, the teachers and the principal is responsive and have addressed my concerns in a timely and professional manner. We only have one chance to educate our kids the Christian way. We do not get that second chance so we have to do it right the first time.

How about having 100%, 30 8th graders, be sccepted to St Pius HS. How sbout SSAT MATH SCORES IN THE 80s. Sophomore HS level literature curriculum in 8th grade. Advanced Math that gets most kids into Geometry in 9th grade. Wrap that in a loving, christian environment with the MOST GENEROUS SCHOLARSHIPS makes SJN THE BEST KEPT PRIVATE SCHOOL IN THE METRO ATLANTA AREA. Sports, VEX ROBOTICS, and An after care program. Thank you SJN for all your blessings. You can see the light of Christ in my Child's eyes.

Wonderful school. My daughter is loved and cared for by each staff member. The school is small and each student is given personal attention

We love the community at this school. The teachers, staff and parents have welcomed our family with open arms. Our daughter is in first grade and loves going to school. The students are getting a top notch education, building strong character, and growing in their spiritual lives at SJN. We love it here and would recommend it to anyone we know!

Our family joined the Saint John Neumann Regional Catholic School family last year. Our children came in mid-year and we were overwhelmed by how welcome they felt on the very first day. The teachers and faculty went out of their way to ensure that our children were surrounded by love and friendship. Our children are challenged by a vigorous curriculum that is based on our Catholic Faith. I feel my children will be well prepared for the demands of high school and college. We are thankful everyday that we chose SJNRCS for our two children.

The teachers have been amazing at helping my children succeed for the last 5 years. They work well with children of various abilities and personalities. As the parent of an anxious child, I have been impressed with the way that they handle his infractions. They are nurturing without coddling, and I know they are preparing them for whatever educational experience lies ahead.

I have been a parent at this school for 12 years and I can speak first hand about the caring and nurturing environment at SJNRCS. They have high academic standards and most importantly help develop you child spiritually. When my oldest started at the local public high school, I was told by the school vice principal and a few of the teachers that they loved SJNRCS kids. I knew then that I had made the right decision sending him there. The student population is diverse and gives them an opportunity to learn about other cultures on a daily basis. You will not be disappointed sending your child to SJNRCS.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The parent of a graduate who is excelling in a high school known for excellence I can say firsthand that they were extremely effective.

Last modified St. John Neumann Regional Catholic is a Private school that serves grades K-8