K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted May 23, 2016
I have two boys at this school; my oldest will be 8th grade next school year. I found this school to be my second family. The environment is friendly and the kids are respectful. I have volunteered on several school activities for my kids and they are all well behaved. Even when we are outside of school, other people can notice how my kids behave well and act in public and it reflects the school environment that they have been accustomed to. When I have issues or concerns, the teachers and the principal is responsive and have addressed my concerns in a timely and professional manner. We only have one chance to educate our kids the Christian way. We do not get that second chance so we have to do it right the first time.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 15, 2016
The MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHERS are the most incredible team of professionals. Unbelievable!!! These kids test scores are through the roof.

Posted April 15, 2016
How about having 100%, 30 8th graders, be sccepted to St Pius HS. How sbout SSAT MATH SCORES IN THE 80s. Sophomore HS level literature curriculum in 8th grade. Advanced Math that gets most kids into Geometry in 9th grade. Wrap that in a loving, christian environment with the MOST GENEROUS SCHOLARSHIPS makes SJN THE BEST KEPT PRIVATE SCHOOL IN THE METRO ATLANTA AREA. Sports, VEX ROBOTICS, and An after care program. Thank you SJN for all your blessings. You can see the light of Christ in my Child's eyes.

Posted January 04, 2016
Wonderful school. My daughter is loved and cared for by each staff member. The school is small and each student is given personal attention

Posted October 25, 2015
We love the community at this school. The teachers, staff and parents have welcomed our family with open arms. Our daughter is in first grade and loves going to school. The students are getting a top notch education, building strong character, and growing in their spiritual lives at SJN. We love it here and would recommend it to anyone we know!

Posted October 15, 2015
Our family joined the Saint John Neumann Regional Catholic School family last year. Our children came in mid-year and we were overwhelmed by how welcome they felt on the very first day. The teachers and faculty went out of their way to ensure that our children were surrounded by love and friendship. Our children are challenged by a vigorous curriculum that is based on our Catholic Faith. I feel my children will be well prepared for the demands of high school and college. We are thankful everyday that we chose SJNRCS for our two children.

Posted September 19, 2015
The teachers have been amazing at helping my children succeed for the last 5 years. They work well with children of various abilities and personalities. As the parent of an anxious child, I have been impressed with the way that they handle his infractions. They are nurturing without coddling, and I know they are preparing them for whatever educational experience lies ahead.

Posted September 12, 2015
I have been a parent at this school for 12 years and I can speak first hand about the caring and nurturing environment at SJNRCS. They have high academic standards and most importantly help develop you child spiritually. When my oldest started at the local public high school, I was told by the school vice principal and a few of the teachers that they loved SJNRCS kids. I knew then that I had made the right decision sending him there. The student population is diverse and gives them an opportunity to learn about other cultures on a daily basis. You will not be disappointed sending your child to SJNRCS.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 12, 2015
Thank you Mrs Smith, Mrs. Pernett, Mrs. Coody, Mrs. Hoban, Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Sneed, Mrs. Wach, and Mrs. Kulovic! Because of you my child is excelling in high school.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted September 12, 2015
The parent of a graduate who is excelling in a high school known for excellence I can say firsthand that they were extremely effective.

791 Tom Smith Rd SW, Lilburn, GA  30047
Last modified St. John Neumann Regional Catholic is a Private school that serves grades K-8