PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Excellence Montessori 1

Posted June 20, 2012
DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL!! I WALKED OUT AFTER THE DIRECTOR TOLD ME THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO OBSERVE MY DAUGHTER IN THE CLASSROOM!! This was my first encounter with the Montessori schools, so with it being my child's first day, I wanted to observe how the teacher would interact with my daughter and how my daughter would interact with the other children. I told the director that I would like to observe and she asked, how long?" I replied that I wanted to observe and she told me "that's not how we do things. It's just a drop off and go". I told her I understand that when it's an every day basis, but with this being our first day, I wanted to see how the teacher works with children. She said, "Montessori is not like that. And we don't do that here. We're not going to start class until 9:30a". (Clearly your paperwork with the curriculum states 8:30a). I asked her what does she have to hide???!!! What parent just drops off their child without the opportunity to observe their child in the classroom setting for the FIRST TIME in the school??!! Not me!! Needless to say, we did not stay!!

Posted December 09, 2010
My child has been a student for 2 years and has learned much from the teachers and his friends. I have seen him blossom and come out of his shell. I know I made the right choice by enrolling him. I can hardly wait until my youngest is old enough to attend.

Posted October 27, 2010
My son began as his education at Excellent Montessori in June 2010 and our entire family has been thoroughly impressed with his progress, the educational excellence of the school environment, along with the dedication of the teachers. I highly recommend this school to others.

Posted February 11, 2009
My child started at this school at 2.5 years old and I am truely pleased with all he as learned. The teachers are dedicated and my child love and talk about them often. He loves his school and so do I.

Excellence Montessori

Posted September 05, 2008
I love Excelent Montessori. The teachers are outstanding. I know they love my child. The work that my child is able to do now is so advanced. My child is being prepared to lead the next generation.

Excellence Montessori