Lincoln County Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2014
This school is not what it used to be. The system as a whole, has a dark cloud hanging over it. We have noticed a lot of dissention and discontent in the staff and the student's performance is lacking as a result. We wish we had other options in the immediate area

Posted August 15, 2011
my children went to Lincoln schools and did great there and now my grandchildren go to the schools

Posted January 31, 2008
My children are learning well and I love this school!

Posted March 29, 2006
My experience with Lincoln Co. Elementary School has been very positive. I have one child who attended for the past three years and was very successful. The Christian teahcers are exceptional and helped my child adjust with fewer diififculties. My youngest is now in Kindergarten now and enjoys art, music and the academics as well. Most teachers have a willingness to nurture these children not just receive a paycheck.

Lincoln County Elementary School 2

Posted October 06, 2004
I believe the music program in this school to be extremely educational. I have had 3 children try out and make the ensemble chorus (not an easy feat). The small community makes this a close knit school - which can sometimes be a negative thing.

Lincoln County Elementary School
175 Rowland York Dr, Lincolnton, GA  30817
Last modified Lincoln County Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln County Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top