Lindale, GA

Pepperell High School 5

Posted February 07, 2015
My daughter began school at PHS as a Freshman 2014, at her request to transfer. She had attended pre-k - 8th @ Coosa, has a sister currently attending Coosa High, and two brothers that graduated from CHS. Having known only the Coosa schools, we were skeptical to allow her to transfer to PHS, not knowing the staff, students, or parents. I am pleased to say that the transition has been a positive one for her. She is excelling academically in honor classes, made new friends, has a more positive attitude, and seems to be growing into a responsible, well-rounded, young adult. I was impressed with the staff and upper classman that hosted orientation for students /parents. We left with confidence, learning the graduation requirements, where to seek guidance as needed, and learned of all the clubs & extracurricular activities offered. I continue to be amazed at how hard the staff /students work to encourage others to become involved in school activities and in the community. This is a great school for any student that works to excel, wants to better their community, and wants to be encouraged to become everything they desire. Go Dragons! Proud parent of a PHS student!

Pepperell High School 4

Posted February 17, 2009
I go to pepperell high school and find nothing to be wrong with the fine establishment we care much about academics as well as the wellfare of the students such as myself.

Pepperell High School 5

Posted February 04, 2008
I love this school.
2 people found this helpful

Pepperell High School
3 Dragon Dr SE, Lindale, GA  30147
Last modified Pepperell High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pepperell High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top