Lindale, GA

Posted February 13, 2010
This school is great and I am very involved considering that I am a student.There are also great teachers and staff members.

Posted May 27, 2009
I have been very involved with the middle school this year and have been very satisfied with the quality of education my children receive here. My kids have been fortunate enough to have some of the best teachers a parent could hope for their children These teachers have gone far beyond the curriculum to provide their students with lessons in life and my children will be better equipped to handle life's uncertainties because of these educators.

Posted January 21, 2008

Posted November 02, 2007
My Geometry teacher Mrs.Jackson is the best teacher at Pepperell Middle by far. She helps you so much and she really cares that you understand. She is fun too, not just all work, she is very fair and thouroughly helps you with any problem your having. She decides whats best for you with every decision and spends hours writing notes that explain everything we need 100% for everyone of her classes. She never raises her voice because we respect her enough that it isn't needed, Mrs. Jackson not looping to high school with us is going to be a very sad thing when the time comes. I doubt that she is given enough credit for her work she puts into all of her students.

Posted June 04, 2006

Posted April 08, 2006

Pepperell Middle School 4

Posted October 29, 2005

Pepperell Middle School 4

Posted August 12, 2005
my kids school is very focused on sports. this I see as a problem as my kid is 'chubby'. i also think that lunch prices are too high for the crap they serve my kid. I have to pack my child's lunch every morning and it is very tiresome. i have to wake up every morning at 4:30 to pack his lunch. i do like the teacher mrs. Jackson my child has leanred alot from her and is very happy with her teaching. she should get a raise in mine and my childs oppinion. she never raises her voice and explains things very well. she is a good teacher in mine and my childs eyes.

Pepperell Middle School
200 Hughes Dairy Rd SE, Lindale, GA  30147
Last modified Pepperell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pepperell Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top