Lindale, GA

Pepperell Primary School 0

Posted February 15, 2010
My daughter attended PPS from K-3rd grade. I have been very pleased with PPS. As far as the other parents comment with 3rd graders learning what we learned in 5th grade, that's every school now. Kids are so much more advanced than we were at that age. Pepperell has been a 'No Excuses' award winner for the past few years. (test scores vs. per capita income) usually lower income area's (Lindale) have lower test scores. Not Pepperell Primary. They are always above state average. My daughter attended 4th grade in Gordon county, and was ahead of her new class. We bought a home this month, and 50% of the decision was school district. We wanted nothing other than Pepperell.

Pepperell Primary School 4

Posted May 26, 2009
Pepperell Primary is a nice school with very down-to-earth teachers, principals and office personel. I did have some trouble with getting something done about a girl that was picking on my daughter in pre-k. It seems like I told everyone, but nothing was done about it. Other than that, as far as education goes, PPS goes far beyond teaching the basics and allows their knowlege to expand as they crave to learn more. No holding back. ****

Pepperell Primary School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
My daughter is in kindergarten, and her teacher is phenomenal! She is warm and nurturing with the kids, but also knows how to manage a classroom. She has worked closely with me to help my daughter with some special needs that she has, as well. The new principal is very warm, and seems extremely dedicated. The remodeling done in the school makes it feel fresh and new. We are very happy..

Posted November 06, 2007
I just think pepperell primary is a great school overall...

Posted September 27, 2007
I struggled with the decision of whether to send my child to a public or private school and at the last minute decided to give public school a try and I could not be happier with my decision! My son has 2 fantastic Kindergarten teachers who just put their heart and soul into teaching and loving their students. We have only been in school for 41 days and he has already tested out on 31 sight words and is reading short books already. The gifted program that Floyd County has designed for children that learn a little faster than others really prepares them for college as they get into the Middle and High school years. You can read statistics all day long...trust me! I did! And all that I received is a big headache and many restless nights. Pepperell Primary is a great school....and it has been totally updated!

Pepperell Primary School 2

Posted February 18, 2006
I am in agreement about the principal. She lacks of abilities to communicate with the students and parents on a civil level. The school is run down...it's an old school in dire need of repairs. What I don't agree with is the curriculim comment. My child is a smart child. But when you go throwing in things for them to learn in 3rd grade that I didn't have til around 5th grade......it's getting a little out there.

Pepperell Primary School 2

Posted February 18, 2005
The school is run down. The floors have asbestos under them. Is That not dangerous? The principal has no personality for a primary school. Why is curriculum brought down in this county so failing kids can pass? What about the intelligent ones?

Posted August 25, 2003

Pepperell Primary School
1 Dragon Dr SE, Lindale, GA  30147
Last modified Pepperell Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pepperell Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top