Bad
Good

My daughter attended PPS from K-3rd grade. I have been very pleased with PPS. As far as the other parents comment with 3rd graders learning what we learned in 5th grade, that's every school now. Kids are so much more advanced than we were at that age. Pepperell has been a 'No Excuses' award winner for the past few years. (test scores vs. per capita income) usually lower income area's (Lindale) have lower test scores. Not Pepperell Primary. They are always above state average. My daughter attended 4th grade in Gordon county, and was ahead of her new class. We bought a home this month, and 50% of the decision was school district. We wanted nothing other than Pepperell.

Pepperell Primary is a nice school with very down-to-earth teachers, principals and office personel. I did have some trouble with getting something done about a girl that was picking on my daughter in pre-k. It seems like I told everyone, but nothing was done about it. Other than that, as far as education goes, PPS goes far beyond teaching the basics and allows their knowlege to expand as they crave to learn more. No holding back. ****

My daughter is in kindergarten, and her teacher is phenomenal! She is warm and nurturing with the kids, but also knows how to manage a classroom. She has worked closely with me to help my daughter with some special needs that she has, as well. The new principal is very warm, and seems extremely dedicated. The remodeling done in the school makes it feel fresh and new. We are very happy..

I just think pepperell primary is a great school overall...

I struggled with the decision of whether to send my child to a public or private school and at the last minute decided to give public school a try and I could not be happier with my decision! My son has 2 fantastic Kindergarten teachers who just put their heart and soul into teaching and loving their students. We have only been in school for 41 days and he has already tested out on 31 sight words and is reading short books already. The gifted program that Floyd County has designed for children that learn a little faster than others really prepares them for college as they get into the Middle and High school years. You can read statistics all day long...trust me! I did! And all that I received is a big headache and many restless nights. Pepperell Primary is a great school....and it has been totally updated!

Last modified Pepperell Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3