Atlanta West Christian Academy 4

Posted July 12, 2013
The care and attention you will receive at AWCA is beyond compare, and prices are reasonably affordable. Academics are reasonably managed on an individual level. Parental involvement is encouraged and well-received.

Posted October 25, 2011
Great School. My 1 year old learned her ABC's and was counting the first week there. The curriculum is great and the teachers are very friendly. Though I am not Pentecostal the school does not impose any of their beliefs on the students. It is a nice Christian environment and the staff is excellent.

Posted September 21, 2011
Every morning we are greeted by name and smiling faces.... from the Principal, the office staff and the teachers. We finally found a place where we are not a number. I would recommned this school to anyone who want to leave their child in a nurturing and academically challenging environment.

Posted August 04, 2011
The BEST Preschool in West Atlanta. I researched many others schools in the area. When I walked in the doors of AWCA, I could immediately tell the difference. They have a Daycare, Private Preschool and a K5-12th grade program. All I can say is... take the time to check them out for yourself. You will be glad that you did.

Posted February 16, 2011
Nice school. Small classes. Lots of individual attention. Caring teachers. I have 3 private schools in a 2 mile radius and I choose AWCA.

Posted January 24, 2011
Not sure what information a previous commenter received, but this school has an accredited program. Also, AWCA is in its 31st year of educating young minds and touching lives. This doesn t happen if you re not doing something right. I am a very satisfied parent.

Atlanta West Christian Academy 1

Posted December 29, 2010
Unaccredited school. Unqualified, mostly uneducated staff. Cult-like atmosphere and church doctrine is forced on students.

Atlanta West Christian Academy 1

Posted August 25, 2008

Atlanta West Christian Academy
P.O. Box 899, Lithia Springs, GA  30122
Last modified Atlanta West Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Atlanta West Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top