Bad
Good

THIS SCHOOL IS A JOKE- WHERE OH WHERE DO I BEGAIN. FIRST THE STUDENTS ARE RUDE DISRESPECTFUL AND THE TEACHERS DO NOT CARE. THE FACULTY AT THE SCHOOL ACT LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE STUDENTS. HALF OF THEM CANNOT READ!!!! THIS IS 6- 8 GRADE STUDENTS WHO CANNOT READ INSTRUCTIONS! THEY NEED SOMEONE TO READ TO THEM. SOME COME TO CLASS AND DO NOTHING AND THE TEACHER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN IN THE CLASS ROOM. STAFF IS USELESS- RUN FROM THIS SCHOOL PARENTS. NOT GOOD AT ALL.

My daughter is a 7th grader at TMS and has been involved with band, chess club, softball, basketball and soccer and we (her parents) have been impressed with the faculty and staff regarding their involvement, guidance and leadership. We are also very proud of her grades, SAT scores, CRCT scores, attendance and her enthusiasm about learning (including a foreign language.) TMS offers great after school programs and Saturday class which helps aide in the academic achievement of their students. I'm grateful for the Leadership at TMS and feel strongly that my child is being exposed to a positive learning environment and a great academic foundation. Turner really is the the best middle school in Georgia! GO Indians!

It is a good environment for student the teachers are very helpful and I think it is the best school in Georgia .

I am an 8th grader at TMS and overall this school has been excellent. Most people say they don't learn or the teachers do not teach good at all, but I think that it is a very good school in what effort you put into actually wanting to do at school. No matter where you are you can always choose to accept the fact that you can't learn or actually do something and ask them for additional help because THEY WILL HELP YOU. It has gone a very long way especially from the 6th grade. This school isn't perfect or five star or maybe not even the best middle school in Lithia Springs , but it's all about what you make it there, who you hang out with and your OWN chooses on what you choose to do there. Either to make the school look better not only for them but for your self or just drag along with the rest making it worst and worst. Overall our school has been doing much more better during the past years you can learn a lot of things at this school and teachers do care even if they do not show it. You will miss this school when you have to leave i know I will there are many memories to make here.

This school is very interesting. I've been here for only one year because I had the chance to transfer so I did. but there is no discipline whatsoever. It is so possible to run over every teacher here. The good thing is that it is easy to develop a good relationship with the teachers because all you do in class is nothing but talk and watch movies and pass notes.

I think Turner is a great school. It has great principle leadership and alot of hard working students! The staff goes above and beyond to give the students the best education. Mr.Collins has done wonderful things with the school and I think it is one of the best middle schools in Douglas County!

I am a current student in 6th grade. Turner is a pretty good school, but the students don't have much respect. Overall, Turner is a fair school.

I believe since Mr. Collins has joined Turner the school is starting to come around. I agree, that it is just as good as any of the other Middle Schools in Douglas County.

I am an eighth grader at Turner Middle School. I have been there all three years and have been in the Douglas County School System all of my life. Turner isn't perfect. No school is. I love how my teachers always try to do the best with the little they have. They do not get paid much so there is no point in 'doing it for a paycheck.' I am learning at TMS. I do not act crazy in the hallways. Nor do most children there. And if we did, there are teachers out there in the hall to stop them. Turner digs down to the root of the problem when one occurs. They are not all that bad a school.

The bottom line for many problems at the school including discipline--unruly and vulgar students has to do with poor leadership. The administration is rarely seen in the halls when the 8th graders are passing to and from classes and acting like wild people.

Last modified Turner Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.