Posted July 22, 2010
My son a rising 7th grade at MPAB. This school has been a God sent to me. He has achieved A,B honor roll when before he came to MPAB he was failing. They do so much my the young men at this school that I have not seen anywhere else. I am pride of Miller's Preparatory Academy for Boys. LT Miller and his staffs are wonder people with strong principals and great leadership. Thanks to all they do. Ms. Oliver

Posted May 04, 2010

Miller's Preparatory Academy for Boys 4

Posted November 16, 2009
My child is in the 6th grade and attended Miller's and got the best education, strict discipline and structure that he needs in a christian environment.

Posted August 07, 2009

Posted June 09, 2009
My son attended Millers and received the best in academic, spiritual, social, and physical education.

Posted February 05, 2009

Miller's Preparatory Academy for Boys
1833 Stone Mountain Lithonia Road, Lithonia, GA  30058
Last modified Miller's Preparatory Academy for Boys is a Private school that serves grades 2-12
Miller's Preparatory Academy for Boys Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top