Posted May 22, 2014
Ive had a child at MGHS since 9th grade now hes in 10th grade all the other subject teachers are nice and all but his math teacher is a waste for the school miller grove can do much better his math teacher waste time and her students are paying the price on the eoct all of her 10th grade class failed i think miller grove need to pay more attention to what the teachers are doing with there students.

Miller Grove High School 5

Posted November 13, 2012
I have to honestly say that I LOVE MILLER GROVE HIGH!!! Ive had a child to complete her education at MGHS and one that's in his Senior year. Our Principal is Personal & approachable and the students have a lot of respect for him, as he has a lot of respect for them. As with any school, there's challenges but it's nothing that can't be addressed...I Love the BAND and I am the Proud Parent of two WOLVERINES!!!!

Posted August 01, 2011
MGHS wasn't a terrible school, but it is not really a good choice. I attended school there for three years and couldn't wait until the day I walked out. Teachers blow whistles and scream out of megaphones while students are switching classes, the ends of each hallway are guarded by administrators, and lets not forget the new assistant principal who brings "No Tolerance" to another level. This high school also lacks dedicated teachers that are willing to work with their students, except for select educators that actually do care. But the counselors, some of the assistant principals, and the new school principal are the only ones that give me hope for MGHS in the future. But as of right now, it seems like a jail with books that only concerns itself with discipline and undeserved recognition.

Posted January 07, 2010
MGHS proably was a great school,under someone else leadership. The principal is to distance, appear to focus on making a name for herself, (her school) and seem to care about appearance a lot. Yes I have had conversations with her before give this opinion. I have visited the school several time and witness her staff being rude to parents and students. After receiving an education, there are some people that think that respect is a given. Althought I hold a degrees and deal with many people everyday, that doesn't give me the right to be nasty to anyone. I still believe in, if you give respect, you will receive respect, from a child (students) as well. You don't have to be so nasty because you have the power to be. These are not just someone else kids, these are our kids, and if we put them down who will build them up. dab

Miller Grove High School 0

Posted May 13, 2009
I recommend NGHS to any upper middle class student in DeKalb County. It is a terrific school if you try to get the most out of your education. Meaning if you just take easy courses, you miss out on the great but challenging AP courses they have to offer. The only thing I dislike is the cost of alot of things.Dues are entirely too much and sports are also. Otherwise MGHS is one of the best schools in Dekalb County. Go Wolverines!!

Posted March 18, 2009

Miller Grove High School 0

Posted March 07, 2009
As a student at Miller Grove High, its not what i will say the best maybe because of the principal you never see her. Only time is when we are changing classes that school should be for kids who need displine because thats all they really care about to me i cant even get my learning in because of teachers have to stand outside of class to make sure students get to class. A lot of kids are talking about doing something about and i agree we should its about time we say something to the principal. Not one of the best school i would send my child unless there bad and need the displine then yes but otherwise no!!!

Miller Grove High School 4

Posted February 04, 2009
As a student at Miller Grove, I can say from my own experience that MGHS is truly one of the best schools in the county. Although we do not get the recognition that we desrve, it is clear once you walk through the doors of MGHS that MGHS is a place to grow and learn. The majority of teachers are very personable and helpful. It is clear that they care about the success of their students. The MGHS AP program is also one of the best in the county, and maybe even the state. The school motto 'You must do something' is enacted clearly with the involvement of the students and parents of the school. Although, as a newly established school, MGHS has a few problems to work out, overall, the school is wonderful and will surely be a widely regocnized name in the future.

Miller Grove High School 4

Posted January 17, 2009
I love miller grove high since i entered this school back in 2005 as a freshmen,they were pretty strict but now as a senior it was for the best good luck in all of miller grove endevers

Miller Grove High School 5

Posted October 21, 2008
I graduated from Miller Grove High School! It really is a great school!

Miller Grove High School
2645 Dekalb Medical Pkwy, Lithonia, GA  30058
Last modified Miller Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miller Grove High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top