Bad
Good

I use to go to this school a while back and I was in 2nd grade and I had Mrs. Wood, she would always help me with anything I needed help on and I have not so good vision so I couldn't see the board so if I need to be moved she would let me get as closely as needed. I wish I could go back to them days but now I'm in he 7th grade and I'm homeschooled I had some really amazing teachers and friends.

Skyview is a very "Hands-On" school with a variety of backgrounds in the levels of education & experience they offer, I have been nothing but pleased with the care as well as education my children have received while at Skyview!

Skyview is a great school! I agree with another submitter. There is a great atmosphere of learning and the love the learning. ALL the staff there wants to see every child be successful. Parents are a commonality in the school. I have a fulltime job. But even on my off days I try to give some parent volunteer time. It really helps out the teachers because the more we help the teachers the more they can concentrate on helping our children be successful.

I have a rising 4th grader and 5th grader attending Skyview for fall. They have attended since 1st and 2nd grade (respectively). I love this school, teachers, and staff! They are very loving and it boils over onto the students as well. That is an atmosphere that I wish could be emulated everywhere!

All three of my kids have attended Skyview, the teachers are excellent. Skyview is one of the best schools in Bibb county.

I have a Kindergardener and 2nd grader at Skyview, I have really been pleased with the teachers and the staff in the office, they are very friendly and helpful.

The staff and teachers are the best, they truly care abt. our kids!

I agree with the last comment, I have three children and the two oldest (who used to love school) dread school and are not mitivated to learn at all. My youngest is going to kindedrgarten this year and I hope that the same doesn't happen to her because she is so excited about school and she loved preK. I do know that Skyview still has the best teachers in the county, I just hope that we can keep them all!

Skyview used to be the best elementary school in Bibb. I realized that after the new principal joined our school, CRCT scores dropped, and teachers and staffs are not excited about their school anymore(but we still have the best PTO!) But our family cannot afford to move just to change our child's school(and I'm not gonna lie about my address like some folks, either). So All we can do is to help Skyview to become the best school again! Fellow parents, 1. Stop complaining about small stuff and blaming everythign on school. Remember, your child is in the public school. If you want some fancy 'services' for your child, move him/her to the private school(well, IF you can afford). You get what you pay for. 2. Help your child's teachers. Ask them what they need. They are the one who take care of your child when you're away. 3. SCHOOL PRIDE!

I disagree. I think the new principal is great at least you see him outside helping with the children in the afternoon and morning you never saw the other one

Last modified Skyview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.