Lizella, GA

Posted January 05, 2014
I use to go to this school a while back and I was in 2nd grade and I had Mrs. Wood, she would always help me with anything I needed help on and I have not so good vision so I couldn't see the board so if I need to be moved she would let me get as closely as needed. I wish I could go back to them days but now I'm in he 7th grade and I'm homeschooled I had some really amazing teachers and friends.

Skyview Elementary School 4

Posted December 17, 2013
Skyview is a very "Hands-On" school with a variety of backgrounds in the levels of education & experience they offer, I have been nothing but pleased with the care as well as education my children have received while at Skyview!

Posted January 21, 2011
Skyview is a great school! I agree with another submitter. There is a great atmosphere of learning and the love the learning. ALL the staff there wants to see every child be successful. Parents are a commonality in the school. I have a fulltime job. But even on my off days I try to give some parent volunteer time. It really helps out the teachers because the more we help the teachers the more they can concentrate on helping our children be successful.

Posted June 21, 2010
I have a rising 4th grader and 5th grader attending Skyview for fall. They have attended since 1st and 2nd grade (respectively). I love this school, teachers, and staff! They are very loving and it boils over onto the students as well. That is an atmosphere that I wish could be emulated everywhere!

Posted September 20, 2009
All three of my kids have attended Skyview, the teachers are excellent. Skyview is one of the best schools in Bibb county.

Posted September 17, 2009
I have a Kindergardener and 2nd grader at Skyview, I have really been pleased with the teachers and the staff in the office, they are very friendly and helpful.

Posted September 17, 2009
The staff and teachers are the best, they truly care abt. our kids!

Posted September 10, 2009

Skyview Elementary School 2

Posted July 25, 2009
I agree with the last comment, I have three children and the two oldest (who used to love school) dread school and are not mitivated to learn at all. My youngest is going to kindedrgarten this year and I hope that the same doesn't happen to her because she is so excited about school and she loved preK. I do know that Skyview still has the best teachers in the county, I just hope that we can keep them all!

Posted May 18, 2009

Skyview Elementary School
5700 Fulton Mill Rd, Lizella, GA  31052
Last modified Skyview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Skyview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top