Locust Grove, GA

Posted May 06, 2014
We moved here a few months ago and are very happy with this school. The teachers are great and the entire staff is very caring. My son was behind in reading but after a few months here, he is now back on track and is doing great!

Locust Grove Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
they have some of the best bus drivers, that really care about the kids. mr.kevin is the best.

Posted August 11, 2010
My daughter loves going to school everyday!The Teachers and Staff are Wonderful and Dedicated when it comes to Teaching and Caring for All Students! My daughter has learned so much and has a very positive, and happy attitude everyday! (: Thanks to everyone at LGES for all their hardwork!

Posted August 30, 2009
We love this school so much; my daugther has learned a lot from her teachers. Miss Grove the Principal is excellent so are the rest of the staff that work together to help our kids.

Locust Grove Elementary School 1

Posted July 15, 2009

Locust Grove Elementary School 0

Posted January 25, 2008
Great school, nice teachers

Posted July 01, 2007
Wow, where to start... My kids started school in a private school in the area and have now completed 3 years at LGE. The private school had no way to handle ADHD kids who are extremely advanced academically. LGE has had no trouble keeping my kids challenged through an exceptional SAGE program and teachers in the normal classrooms who continuously work to keep my kids involved. As my youngest was learning to manage his ADHD, his behavior was less than desired - they made sure he had teachers that were consistent with the discipline plan. He has now learned that bad behavior will not be tolerated at school and is extremely proud to have control over his behavior. Mrs Peterman and Mrs Travis - you have my gratitude. Mrs Harris, Mrs Carmichael, Mrs Worthy, Mrs Farr, Mr Pace, and the afterschool staff - I am indebted to you all!

Locust Grove Elementary School 0

Posted June 29, 2007
Locust Grove is a wonderful school. Our administrators are incrediblely involved and enthusiastic about learning, our students and our school! Dicipline is fair and constant. Our halls are calm! My son loves going to school each day!

Posted March 03, 2007
With the addition of the new school principal, the students have responded favorably to more enjoyable extracurricular activities and smaller classroom sizes which appear to enhance learning.(See CRCT scores) Parents and teachers actually support each other. In my opinion, the best Kindergarten teacher is Mrs. Harris. Before enrolling my daughter in LGE,I compared this school with other schools in the state of Georgia. LGE compares academically with schools in Fayette County and Peachtree City where typically parents have the funding to support their schools. I have seen that special needs children and children of color are treated well here. Furthermore, there is visible evidence of discipline seen in the halls here at LGE. I love that Wildcat Walk!

Posted June 01, 2005
My son came from Unity Grove. I had him transfered to Locust Grove, and he has excelled at this school. Unity offered nothing to my son other than grief and dissapointment. At Locust Grove, he made the all A honor roll, plus an A average the whole year! We are Very proud of him! He couldn't have done it without the help and support of his teacher(Mrs. Worthy), or the EIP teachers(Mrs. Hall & Mrs. Davis). The principles, and the rest of the staff that had anything to do with Andrew has been wonderful. Thank You All!

Locust Grove Elementary School
95 L G Griffin Rd, Locust Grove, GA  30248
Last modified Locust Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Locust Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top