Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The entire staff are very professional and encourage the children to put there best foot forward. The school in dealing with the children are very interesting in the whole child which includes their character. The staff takes the time to develop a relationship both with the children and their family.

Awesome staff and faculty and administrative staff. Both my daughter and myself love this school. Teachers and staff are very professional, caring and attentive to children. I appreciate the atmosphere that is at Bethlehem, my mind is at ease knowing my child is in a safe and secure environment .

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The good teachers have retired or left the school, the leadership at this school had brought in teachers from failing neighboring counties.

`This is a great school with a wonderful staff. Keep up the good work BES!

yes it is a great school you will disappointed when your child reaches middle school total opposite.

I have two children at this school and I am very impressed at the quality of the teachers and the administration. The principal is extremely well-educated and seems to take an intelligent, common-sense approach to her job. The children are expected to be in control and well-disciplined while at school, and are respectful of one another. The extracurricular groups are starting to come together, and hopefully these will grow-a chess club would be a nice addition as would more opportunities of the special education and gifted students to shine! Overall, great school!

I love BLS, the principals,teachers,custodians and every one that works in that school is just amazingly awsome.I love the school so much and which that my daughter would never leave that school for the rest of her school years.

My daughter came home from school one day and said, 'Man , we had a great day! I just love school!' Enough said!

Bethlehem Elementary is a great school. I love that it is small and has only 500 students. I believe this helps them to better serve their students. I am a teacher at another elementary school in Henry County and I can see the difference in this school can be attributed to the leadership, and the staff. The communication sent home is neat and organized and it makes a good first impression. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is interested in a school which puts an emphasis on serving their community with pride! GO BOBCATS!!!

I love this school. I am really inpressed with the teachers and support by all parents. It certainly is a community effort! Help is there is you need it Great school! A++++

Last modified Bethlehem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.