Locust Grove, GA

Posted August 26, 2013
`This is a great school with a wonderful staff. Keep up the good work BES!

Posted May 17, 2011
yes it is a great school you will disappointed when your child reaches middle school total opposite.

Posted May 01, 2010

Posted September 08, 2009
I have two children at this school and I am very impressed at the quality of the teachers and the administration. The principal is extremely well-educated and seems to take an intelligent, common-sense approach to her job. The children are expected to be in control and well-disciplined while at school, and are respectful of one another. The extracurricular groups are starting to come together, and hopefully these will grow-a chess club would be a nice addition as would more opportunities of the special education and gifted students to shine! Overall, great school!

Posted August 17, 2009
I love BLS, the principals,teachers,custodians and every one that works in that school is just amazingly awsome.I love the school so much and which that my daughter would never leave that school for the rest of her school years.

Posted January 06, 2009
My daughter came home from school one day and said, 'Man , we had a great day! I just love school!' Enough said!

Posted November 24, 2008
Bethlehem Elementary is a great school. I love that it is small and has only 500 students. I believe this helps them to better serve their students. I am a teacher at another elementary school in Henry County and I can see the difference in this school can be attributed to the leadership, and the staff. The communication sent home is neat and organized and it makes a good first impression. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is interested in a school which puts an emphasis on serving their community with pride! GO BOBCATS!!!

Posted October 30, 2008
I love this school. I am really inpressed with the teachers and support by all parents. It certainly is a community effort! Help is there is you need it Great school! A++++

Posted October 29, 2008
This is an excellent school. My daughter's 2nd grade teacher is AMAZING! In 6-weeks she has worked with me to bring my daughter up to speed, having relocated from another state. Academically, she has really gone above and beyond my expectations as a teacher. My daughter loves going to school and excited about learning.

Posted October 17, 2008

Bethlehem Elementary School
1000 Academic Pkwy, Locust Grove, GA  30248
Last modified Bethlehem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bethlehem Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top