Faith Academy 1

Posted June 22, 2012
Subjective scoring in the English classes is not great. I'm not exactly the best poet or, a master of punctuation. I must maintain in a question that is based on your opinion should not be struck down simply because it looks stolen. I pity having to feel scammed when I put an original thought in a paper. Subjective grading based on feelings feels quite fraudulent I feel wronged. The faith is running quite thin. Please consider that this is a tier 2 school to the college and the military on par with the general education diploma though the cost difference does not display it as so. If you want a way out of public education and don't want your wallet floating away or your hourglass running empty do not consider this school. PS. The people seem quite friendly. I suppose the administration that you will never see is the problem. If a "grader" thinks you did poorly come and talk or leave a note don't be a coward and hide behind anonymity because it incites in me a desire.

Posted August 29, 2011
My eldest daughter took social studies at Faith Academy and scored well on her state exam in that area.

Posted July 13, 2011
I started Faith last fall as a senior. The teachers are all really nice and helpful. They all do everything they can to help you with what ever problems you may have. I have switched schools a lot and Faith is the best I have been to. I really recommend it.

Faith Academy 0

Posted September 16, 2009
It is one of the Best Schools focusing on Education Only!! The staff there are awesome and they are available whenever to answer any question needed! The Staff, Determination, The Willingness to Help Makes Faith Academy (Loganville) The best School!

Posted January 21, 2008

Faith Academy 2

Posted November 28, 2007
My son is attending this school now. The curriculum is a joke for the classes he is taking. It is no wonder that some people have stated on here that they were failing in public school and are getting straight A's at Faith. My son is taking Junior History and actually had a question on his packet that asked who the first President of the United States was. Aren't kids taught this in the First Grade? He will be transferring back to public school next semester. The fact that this school is accredited is a joke. I am sure a hard working student can learn a lot and have a great educational experience, but students can also skate by doing very little work and still get A's and B's.

Posted April 30, 2007
I switched from regular high school to Faith last year, and I love it! I couldn't be happier with everything. I was failing just about every class before, but since I've come to Faith, my grades are better than ever. If you're having trouble in school, I definitely recommend Faith. The teachers are awesome and will help you with anything. The environment is very friendly and positive. Overall, it's an incredible school.

Posted May 02, 2005

Posted April 18, 2005
Faith Academy provides an alternative to public, private and homeschooling that meets the unique needs of its students. This curriculum is NOT for the lazy - or for those looking for an 'easy A.' As in any other educational environment, students who care will excel- those that don't won't. I found the staff to be encouraging and supportive of my daughter's educational needs and goals as she finished her junior and senior years while raising a child. Faith allowed her to not only continue her education, but to have hope for the future as well.

Posted January 24, 2005
- a former student
I used to be a student at Faith Academy. When I was going to public schools, I was failing just about every class. But thanks to the caring teachers at Faith, I graduated 3rd in my class.

Faith Academy