PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is PJ's mom. I love this school. I don't know about the other schools because it was my baby's first school year, and I am thankful and glad I chose it. My baby has learned how to count, the colors, shapes, his ABCs and how to pray and he's just 2 years old. Thank you GCA. PJ is coming back and he's bringing 2 cousins with him.

I would STRONGLY recommend you avoid this school. They put on a show up front. See the comment above about the staff? That is very gentle, too gentle. Simply put and politically acceptable (to avoid another comment removal based on religious talk), there are only two truths you receive about this organization in advance: "GCA", they are in Gwinnett and they are an academy/school. STAY AWAY!

The school is loving, organized and Christ-centered. They are willing to work with the parents and provide a rigorous education. I am an interested parent whom has been on site several times throughout the year. I was very impressed with the class sizes and the loving interaction between the teacher and student.

I love my school. I have been attending since kindergarten and cannot image going any where else. My classmates are like my family. We all love each other, and the teachers make everyone feel special. I just love it.

wow! PRAISE GOD! a school w/ a christian education, dedicated teachers, and a peace of stability. this will be our 3rd year and we have been ''BLESSED'!!!!

Staff very stiff and impersonal very tedious and unrealistic my kid will not be returning staff is very click ish

We love GCA! It's a great school b/c classes are small, the education is personalized, tuition is affordable and most of all the staff is caring. Our youngest daughter's teacher (K5) is an amazing woman. She doesn't just 'teach', she enstills Christian values in everything she does. Our daughter has learned to read and is loving it. She looks forward to coming to school every day and hates when she is home sick. Our oldest daughter (7th grade) has spent all of her life in public school and was hesitant to wearing uniforms. After her first day at GCA she said she never wanted to go back to public school. Her classmates embraced her with so much love. She enjoys the Christian curriculium and says the smaller classes are much better for learning. As far as the uniforms go -- she looks forward to wearing them.

What a difference a year makes! I am thrilled with the progress our son has made during his kindergarten year at Gwinnett Christian Academy. His teacher is awesome and balances the right amount of academics, discipline and fun. He is reading like a champion and loving every minute.

Last modified Gwinnett Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12