Loganville, GA

Gwinnett Christian Academy 4

Posted August 04, 2010
The school is loving, organized and Christ-centered. They are willing to work with the parents and provide a rigorous education. I am an interested parent whom has been on site several times throughout the year. I was very impressed with the class sizes and the loving interaction between the teacher and student.

Posted February 17, 2009
I love my school. I have been attending since kindergarten and cannot image going any where else. My classmates are like my family. We all love each other, and the teachers make everyone feel special. I just love it.

Posted August 10, 2008
wow! PRAISE GOD! a school w/ a christian education, dedicated teachers, and a peace of stability. this will be our 3rd year and we have been ''BLESSED'!!!!

Gwinnett Christian Academy 0

Posted July 09, 2008
Staff very stiff and impersonal very tedious and unrealistic my kid will not be returning staff is very click ish

Posted March 31, 2008
We love GCA! It's a great school b/c classes are small, the education is personalized, tuition is affordable and most of all the staff is caring. Our youngest daughter's teacher (K5) is an amazing woman. She doesn't just 'teach', she enstills Christian values in everything she does. Our daughter has learned to read and is loving it. She looks forward to coming to school every day and hates when she is home sick. Our oldest daughter (7th grade) has spent all of her life in public school and was hesitant to wearing uniforms. After her first day at GCA she said she never wanted to go back to public school. Her classmates embraced her with so much love. She enjoys the Christian curriculium and says the smaller classes are much better for learning. As far as the uniforms go -- she looks forward to wearing them.

Gwinnett Christian Academy 0

Posted March 14, 2008
What a difference a year makes! I am thrilled with the progress our son has made during his kindergarten year at Gwinnett Christian Academy. His teacher is awesome and balances the right amount of academics, discipline and fun. He is reading like a champion and loving every minute.

Posted March 13, 2008

Gwinnett Christian Academy
3156 Langley Road SW, Loganville, GA  30052
Last modified Gwinnett Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Gwinnett Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top