Loganville, GA

Posted August 14, 2013
We have been at Sharon Elementary School since kindergarten....absolutely the best school in Walton County.

Sharon Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2013
My son has attended Sharon since kindergarten. He has had the best experience with the staff, his teachers have all been terrific. The school staff knows the names of all the children. It feels like a great big family. He is now headed to fourth grade, and I look forward to the upcoming year. I had a complaint with the front office accountant not following up on fundraisers or not ordering class shirts in time. Dr. Stanley is great! Dr. Callahan is as well. The major issue I had was with the fact the county no longer recognizes the hard work of kids with the honor roll. I find that disturbing because it leaves a child thinking why try when you don't get recognized.

Posted September 19, 2009
This s the best elementary school in Walton County! Hand-picked, dedicated teaching staff,; phenominal parental involvement; and extremely active PTO all work together to make this the best elementary school in Walton County hands down.

Posted March 26, 2009
Sharon Elementary is a model school for the Loganville School System. My son is fortunate enough to participate in the K-2 Family Pilot Program that was started this year and he loves it. It is a wonderful thing for him to be able to interact with the rest of his 'family' and the kids are a great role model for him. I really enjoy the fact that he will be comfortable the next two years since he will know what is expected of his 1st and 2nd grade teachers. He has one of the best Kindergarten teachers I have had the pleasure to have my children with. She goes above and beyond what I would have ever expected from a Kindergarten teacher. WE LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Posted February 03, 2009
I love this school. The princapal, Mr. George, is so attentive. I feel like my child is excelling in this school. She is recieving the individual care that she needs. Her teacher is encoraging her talents and doesn't put her in a box with her other class members. Her teachers are enthusiastic, caring, and honest. The school is clean and well kept. Art work is proudly displayed outside of every room. I wouldn't put my child anywhere else.

Sharon Elementary School 2

Posted September 08, 2008

Sharon Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2008
We are into our second year at Sharon. We love everything about it so far. My children's teachers are enthusiastic and professional. My children are a little ahead of the curve, and they are well supported in this. That is usually not the case in public schools. My children had been in private school because of this, but we have been pleasantly surprised with Sharon.

Sharon Elementary School
2700 White Rd, Loganville, GA  30052
Last modified Sharon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sharon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top