Loganville, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 01, 2014
Loganville has a variety of fine Christian schools and HOPE3 Montessori & Christian Academy is the newest (not affiliated with any other school).

Integrity Christian Academy 1

Posted May 17, 2014
Integrity Christian Academy certainly does not live up to it's name. It started out being a great experience for my children but it did not end that way. The owner is very deceptive. She is passive aggressive when it comes to parents' concerns and issues. The school has moved numerous times because of evictions. The teachers are not paid. I would think twice about sending my child here

Integrity Christian Academy 1

Posted April 20, 2014
This is the worst school in the state of Georgia, the teachers are not paid duly, the principal lies a lot, the school environment has Been subject to several evictions, the students another barely taught , this is the worst use of tuition

Integrity Christian Academy 3

Posted December 02, 2013
I did my research and found that the first graduating class 4 out of 7 students received scholarships and were accepted and now attend University of Washington, Art Institute of Atlanta, Georgia Gwinnett College University and one of them received the Hope scholarship. I'm thinking about sending my student so I have to do more research. The second graduating class also have students in a 4 year university in the state of Georgia. My student is at a critical age (High School) and needs to know the correct information. I asked and received proof and also did my own research. I will now ask about certifications, but I did see degrees on the wall. Thanks for the information.

Posted June 21, 2013
Integrity Christian Academy or Integrity Christian Prep Academy as it is being called now, communicates that their educational standards are above the bar when in actuality your child will receive an education that is not equivalent to GCPS. I agree with everything that was mentioned in the parent review dated April 2013. If you are ready to pay tuition for your child's education, please take the time to thoroughly question and/or investigate ICA/ICPA. Many teachers do not have degrees. Most of the teacher's don't have any type of certifications. The staff is not paid on a consistent and timely basis, which could interfere with teacher's providing a quality education. Staff retention is terrible! Parents pay book fees annually, but the books are old and outdated. The majority of the students in middle/high school have IEP's. ICA/ICPA doesn't staff the appropriate personnel to deal with the different IEP scenarios that are enrolled. The owner lacks integrity, accountability and fails to focus solely on the children's education. Be aware, if you want a quality education that is above the GCPS standards, you will need to look to enroll your child/children somewhere else!

Posted April 03, 2013
I think you should know that if you send your child to this school in they will not be on the same level as public school students. The teachers were not property paid. Majority of the students and parents of the students are EIP students. If you check their are very few accelerated or scholastic middle and high school students at this school. So, the teacher in middle and high school have to tremendously slow down the learning process to accomodate the majority, or they keep a steady pace and pad the EIP students grades. The elementary K-5 portion of the school really does, rock. But, then its easier to mask academics in elementary school than it is in Middle and High school. Don't take my word for it, ask about the number of students that graduate and attend ivy league school or major colleges. Better yet, ask about how many students from Intergrity Christian Academty recieve scholastic scholarships. Most parents that brag about the school work there. Ask, the parent teachers, if there middle and high school students attend ICA? If you have a child with and EIP, this is the school for you. Unlike public school they will pad the grade so your child can graduate and finish.

Posted December 31, 2012
I am unsure about this school and whether it was worth the tuition that its paid.

Posted August 12, 2012
We are so excited to have the privilege to be a part of this school. I have seen parents working around proud. ICA rocks!!

Posted February 14, 2012
My daughter is excelling so much now that she attends ICA. She is learning material that her grade level will not normally learn in a public school. I will never in a million years think of sending her to another school! Praise God for ICA

Posted February 03, 2012
I enrolled my three sons for the 2011 - 2012 school year. This school is wonderful. The administration is very welcoming and concerned with the well being of each child enrolled. I really like the fact that the classroom sizes are very small. I think that helps the teachers as well as the students thrive. My sons are enrolled in PK3, 1st and 6th grade and they are ALL taking a foreign language..yes even the PK3 student. Thanks ICA for being there!

Integrity Christian Academy
781 Athens Highway, Loganville, GA  30052
Last modified Integrity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Integrity Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top