Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Posted October 19, 2015
We recently relocated out here from California and the things my 5th grader has experienced in the short space of time here, she has never experienced before. They put her in the worse 5th grade class in the school, with a teacher who has zero percent control of her class. Everyday she came home with stories of the disrespect towards the teacher, fighting, being bullied and was even touched inappropriately several times. I had to have several meetings with the staff about my concerns, with very little to no changes. In my opinion, there is very little concern for the children's safety. There should be a zero tolerance for putting your hands on anyone in any kind of way. While it is a nice school with lots of potential, I feel that there's a lot of work to be done starting with the policies regarding students putting there hands on one anotther

Posted March 14, 2015
This school is a disgrace, all they care about is there paycheck. They don't care about the kids, when something goes wrong and you as a parent go in there to let them know what is going on, all they do is give you altitude and telling you, your kid is the problem. The teachers don't respond to you on time whenever you call or send them emails. Some teachers gossip about the kids and even tell them mean words, mocking them.

Posted February 02, 2015
My 2 children have been going here for 3 years and we are moving partly because of the decrease in the quality of education over the past 3 years. I have no idea how they are still scoring an 8 out of 10 and it makes me question this rating system. They have recently hired a lot of new inexperienced teachers. I sat at lunch with my kids recently and saw a teacher scream at her class the entire time they were eating! It was horrible. I have no idea what is going on in the classroom and there is no communication with the parents from the staff. So happy we are moving into a better school district. I see this school going downhill fast and at the expense of our children.

Posted January 17, 2015
I. Am. interesting assistant teacher job. How. Can. I. Get. More. Information. From. Monica. Martinez. Please. Give. Me. Call. Back. This. Number. 770- 742- 6277

Rosebud Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
my school is a great school but most teachers are leaving and moving on with their career.

Posted April 08, 2014
This School is bad the ladies who work at the administration like to mock the kids and also do not show respect for parents at all. When you file complaint with the principals they do not want to listen to you they always said is a kids issue is embarrassing do not recommend this school at all

Posted February 03, 2014
This is a great school! They care for my daughter and offered additional learning options for her. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted November 21, 2013
Rosebud Elementary School is an great school with a administration and staff that are dedicated to providing a safe learning environment for all students each day. They are all committed to meeting the needs of each individual student, whether it is in a gifted or special needs capacity. While discipline/behavioral issues have interfered with my children's education, I cannot blame the staff or administration. As a parent, I can say that we cannot expect the school system to educate and PARENT our children. I have witnessed some undesirable parents a this school. They say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Nonetheless, the teachers try their best to teach around these circumstances. The environment is safe and clean.

Posted September 23, 2013
Great school so far! We moved from DeKalb county and I must say this school (Gwinnett county) is MUCH more organized. My son is doing very well. Ms. Davis is awesome! We're sticking around so our little ones can attend school there too!

Posted September 10, 2013
If I could give this school no stars, I would. This school has gotten worse in the last five yests than I thought was possible. So many issues. Too little time. Everyday I meet another patent who has a problem with this school. They act so busy with their " meetings" trying to make it look like they can run a school. It's all for looks and title 1 money. They needed books and a better playground the first year it opened but all we got was Mrs. Chambers picture on the wall!!! There is no hope for this school.

Rosebud Elementary School
4151 Rosebud Rd, Loganville, GA  30052
Last modified Rosebud Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.