Loganville, GA

Posted April 08, 2014
This School is bad the ladies who work at the administration like to mock the kids and also do not show respect for parents at all. When you file complaint with the principals they do not want to listen to you they always said is a kids issue is embarrassing do not recommend this school at all

Posted February 03, 2014
This is a great school! They care for my daughter and offered additional learning options for her. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted November 21, 2013
Rosebud Elementary School is an great school with a administration and staff that are dedicated to providing a safe learning environment for all students each day. They are all committed to meeting the needs of each individual student, whether it is in a gifted or special needs capacity. While discipline/behavioral issues have interfered with my children's education, I cannot blame the staff or administration. As a parent, I can say that we cannot expect the school system to educate and PARENT our children. I have witnessed some undesirable parents a this school. They say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Nonetheless, the teachers try their best to teach around these circumstances. The environment is safe and clean.

Posted September 23, 2013
Great school so far! We moved from DeKalb county and I must say this school (Gwinnett county) is MUCH more organized. My son is doing very well. Ms. Davis is awesome! We're sticking around so our little ones can attend school there too!

Posted September 10, 2013
If I could give this school no stars, I would. This school has gotten worse in the last five yests than I thought was possible. So many issues. Too little time. Everyday I meet another patent who has a problem with this school. They act so busy with their " meetings" trying to make it look like they can run a school. It's all for looks and title 1 money. They needed books and a better playground the first year it opened but all we got was Mrs. Chambers picture on the wall!!! There is no hope for this school.

Posted August 06, 2013
Wow! I'm surprised this school received such low scores from the community. I guess it's true what we've all learned in Business 101 after all. Unhappy customers are more likely to share negative feedback than happy customers are to share positive. On that note, I refuse to judge this school based on the community rating because it's a one-sided view. Many parents don't want to be held accountable for their children's shortcoming so naturally they blame the teachers and administrators. This is sad but true. As a parent who has a child enrolled in Rosebud, I am satisfied with the approachable attitude from leadership and staff. From what I have seen, the teachers are friendly and passionate about making a difference. I would recommend this school to responsible parents who are interested in their child's education and who also exhibit a passion for excellence. The scores that matter are pretty good so they must be doing something right.

Rosebud Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2013
Rosebud Elementary School, not sure whey the comments are negative for this school, but with each situation there will always be pros and cons. I must say Ms. Chambers as well as the other teachers and assistant principals interact with the children. My two daughters love going there and I truly love them going there as well. Both of my daughters are on the principal's honor roll. I previously had one situation with a teacher, however I scheduled a conference with the teacher, Ms. Chambers, as well as the assisitant principal, the situation was rectified. I truly love Rosebud, they're the reason I'm in Snellville now.

Posted June 04, 2013
Due to my husbands job we have had to move around more than what we would like to but because of this my kids have been to several different schools and this school by far has been the worst. There are a couple of good teachers there that really care about the kids and love their jobs (Mr Coleman), the others are there just for a paycheck and it shows in their attitude. The ladies that work at the car rider line are rude to the kids and adults, I have even seen them dragging kids around by their arms, then on top of that they tried to put someones else's kids in my car and told me that I was supposed to take them home. Whenever I had dealing with the assistant principal I found her to be very non caring and extremely rude, she is not very professional at all. I would recommend that you not send any children to this school at all.

Rosebud Elementary School 3

Posted May 01, 2013
I attended the transition to kindergarten workshop last week and I was very excited about what my child will be learning in kindergarten. Also, you could see the passion that the teachers have for educating and they even gave us a packet of tools to use to prepare our children during the summer.

Posted April 30, 2013
My daughter is in Kindergarten and I can say so far so good. Her Teacher for this year was Great!...The Administration was great!. I have no concerns at all with my daughter returning for another fantastic school year.

Rosebud Elementary School
4151 Rosebud Rd, Loganville, GA  30052
Last modified Rosebud Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosebud Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top