Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The administration up until this year was incompetent. Some teachers should not be teaching. No extra curricular activities.

most of the teachers and administrators here need to get a new job. This line of work isnt for them. They do not consider the children, they are only here for a check. No matter how many times you call them or leave messages. They will not return your calls or acknowledge you. Please do not send your child here. Its got so bad that we are pulling our kids out and will be paying for private school.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Its a hit or miss at this school. My son teacher last year was great. But this year a teacher told my son "get out my face, that's your problem." When he asked about a homework assignment. When brought up to the administrators it was brushed off.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

No, they are breeding the students like their staff. They teach these kids how to lie and manipulate just like their staff. My son told me how student gang up on other students just to get them in trouble because they dont like them. He said he hstes this school and wants to return to his previous one.

We recently relocated out here from California and the things my 5th grader has experienced in the short space of time here, she has never experienced before. They put her in the worse 5th grade class in the school, with a teacher who has zero percent control of her class. Everyday she came home with stories of the disrespect towards the teacher, fighting, being bullied and was even touched inappropriately several times. I had to have several meetings with the staff about my concerns, with very little to no changes. In my opinion, there is very little concern for the children's safety. There should be a zero tolerance for putting your hands on anyone in any kind of way. While it is a nice school with lots of potential, I feel that there's a lot of work to be done starting with the policies regarding students putting there hands on one anotther

This school is a disgrace, all they care about is there paycheck. They don't care about the kids, when something goes wrong and you as a parent go in there to let them know what is going on, all they do is give you altitude and telling you, your kid is the problem. The teachers don't respond to you on time whenever you call or send them emails. Some teachers gossip about the kids and even tell them mean words, mocking them.

My 2 children have been going here for 3 years and we are moving partly because of the decrease in the quality of education over the past 3 years. I have no idea how they are still scoring an 8 out of 10 and it makes me question this rating system. They have recently hired a lot of new inexperienced teachers. I sat at lunch with my kids recently and saw a teacher scream at her class the entire time they were eating! It was horrible. I have no idea what is going on in the classroom and there is no communication with the parents from the staff. So happy we are moving into a better school district. I see this school going downhill fast and at the expense of our children.

I. Am. interesting assistant teacher job. How. Can. I. Get. More. Information. From. Monica. Martinez. Please. Give. Me. Call. Back. This. Number. 770- 742- 6277

my school is a great school but most teachers are leaving and moving on with their career.

This School is bad the ladies who work at the administration like to mock the kids and also do not show respect for parents at all. When you file complaint with the principals they do not want to listen to you they always said is a kids issue is embarrassing do not recommend this school at all

Last modified Rosebud Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.