Posted May 06, 2013
This is one of the Best schools my children attended. They liked it so much they have insisted that we move back so they can attend the school. The principle is very involved in his school. He greats the parents and children when he sees them. The teachers are very caring and understanding to each child.

Posted February 08, 2012
I think that Lula Elementary is a very good school. The teachers are great and i really like the principal. He is very involved with what is going on in the school. My children look forward to going everyday.

Posted December 08, 2009

Posted July 21, 2009

Lula Elementary School 3

Posted August 11, 2007

Posted January 31, 2007
My daughter goes to Lula and it is a wonderful school. It is clean, the teachers are great Mrs. Anderson in 2nd grade is awesome!! I only have good things to say!!!

Posted January 20, 2006
I have two children enrolled in this school. I absolutely admire Mrs. K. Smith, she makes learning fun and exciting for my 5 year old. My 9 year enjoyed being in Mr. Thomas' class last year. He made math fun and easy to learn. This year, my 9 year old is with Mrs. Grindle. Mrs. Grindle has many incentives which makes learning fun and challenging at the same time. The whole staff at Lula is great.

Posted October 02, 2003
Mr Dover is a wonderful, caring person. All the teachers go the extra mile.

Lula Elementary School
6130 Chattahoochee St, Lula, GA  30554
Last modified Lula Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lula Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top