PK-11|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 07, 2015
I would like to say thank you to the entire faculty at MCA, but especially my son's teacher Ms. Mimi. We LOVE her! Our son adores, respects and honors her as well. She is a very special woman. She is patient, kind, fair, and firm yet compassionate. Perfect for our son. He's new the whole school thing, (formerly homeschooled) and Ms. Mimi has been more than accommodating during this experience. She gets to KNOW each of her students and it shows in her individualized approach to each of them. They are all handled uniquely and treated as special. We could not have picked a better teacher for our son.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 07, 2015
MCA is unique in this area. Homework is not a common occurence. The students operate on a goal-setting system. Goals are set at the beginning of the day and progressed towards throughout the day. Homework is only given in the event that it was necessary to complete that day's goals. There are additional resources available to the students for study and practice purposes but they aren't considered "homework." I love this system. It holds everyone accountable for the students progress. If "homework" is given, its signifies me, the parent that my son isn't doing all he can while at school and its my queue to jump in there and hold him accountable.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted November 07, 2015
Yes! MCA has an awesome system that develops these characteristics in its students. My son is more determined than ever to achieve and excel. He's motivated to reach his goals. I have MCA to thank for that.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 07, 2015
This school focuses on the student as a whole, not just academic growth. The students are developed in many different areas, including character development. Goal-setting and accountability are a part of the program at MCA. The students are taught the Word of God diligently and the principles that apply when committing a Christ-centered life. They assist parents at a crucial time in the students' young lives in laying a great foundation for their walks. My son is learning the value of of truth and being accountable to his decisions and actions. The faculty is supportive, fair and lead by example.

Posted November 07, 2015
MCA is an answer to our family's prayers. The curriculum, faculty, class size are all score very highly in my book. This is our son's first year there and we couldn't be more pleased with his experience there. We have homeschooled before now because we were unsure we would find a school that met our high expectations WITHIN a reasonable price range. We are not rich people but it doesn't mean our son doesn't deserve a quality education. This is why I love MCA, they care about students, families and the community. They are motivated to help the students thrive without monetary gain for the faculty or administration. Their mission is fulfilled with excellence and it comes from a genuine desire to minister through education. Christ reigns at MCA. I thank God for this school every day.

Posted September 04, 2012
We are very thankful for MCA.It is a great school with caring teachers and principal.

Posted July 27, 2007
This is a wonderful school. I have 2 children who've attended this school. Their grades have improved dramatically and so has their attitude. Wonderful curriculum and loving environment. I would recommend Mableton Christian Academy to everyone!!

Posted May 29, 2007
Our child attended Mableton Christian Academy this year. She has made so much progress, with a loving wonderful teacher and staff. We are happy and so is she. This school is the best by far. We could not ask for better.

Posted October 09, 2006
I searched for A long time for A school for my son to start kindegarten at. once I went In to MCA, and talked with them, that was it. My son actually LIKES going to school now. WONDERFUL HELPFUL family like staff. would not change schools unless we moved. If we do move, I wished i could move this school and EVERYONE there with me. if you are considering MCA, you need to go INSIDE and talk to David. you wont be disappointed. Great unique 'school of tomorrow' curriculum. AWESOME school. me and my son both love it. great parent/teacher communication and involvement. A+!

Posted July 27, 2005
I am thrilled with the education my daughters are receiving at this school. Since attending MCA, they have both excelled in their subjects and have consistently maintained an A/B average on more challenging academic requirements!

6485 Factory Shoals Road Southwest, Mableton, GA  30126
Last modified Mableton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-11