PK-11|Private

Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

MCA is unique in this area. Homework is not a common occurence. The students operate on a goal-setting system. Goals are set at the beginning of the day and progressed towards throughout the day. Homework is only given in the event that it was necessary to complete that day's goals. There are additional resources available to the students for study and practice purposes but they aren't considered "homework." I love this system. It holds everyone accountable for the students progress. If "homework" is given, its signifies me, the parent that my son isn't doing all he can while at school and its my queue to jump in there and hold him accountable.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school focuses on the student as a whole, not just academic growth. The students are developed in many different areas, including character development. Goal-setting and accountability are a part of the program at MCA. The students are taught the Word of God diligently and the principles that apply when committing a Christ-centered life. They assist parents at a crucial time in the students' young lives in laying a great foundation for their walks. My son is learning the value of of truth and being accountable to his decisions and actions. The faculty is supportive, fair and lead by example.

MCA is an answer to our family's prayers. The curriculum, faculty, class size are all score very highly in my book. This is our son's first year there and we couldn't be more pleased with his experience there. We have homeschooled before now because we were unsure we would find a school that met our high expectations WITHIN a reasonable price range. We are not rich people but it doesn't mean our son doesn't deserve a quality education. This is why I love MCA, they care about students, families and the community. They are motivated to help the students thrive without monetary gain for the faculty or administration. Their mission is fulfilled with excellence and it comes from a genuine desire to minister through education. Christ reigns at MCA. I thank God for this school every day.

We are very thankful for MCA.It is a great school with caring teachers and principal.

This is a wonderful school. I have 2 children who've attended this school. Their grades have improved dramatically and so has their attitude. Wonderful curriculum and loving environment. I would recommend Mableton Christian Academy to everyone!!

Our child attended Mableton Christian Academy this year. She has made so much progress, with a loving wonderful teacher and staff. We are happy and so is she. This school is the best by far. We could not ask for better.

I searched for A long time for A school for my son to start kindegarten at. once I went In to MCA, and talked with them, that was it. My son actually LIKES going to school now. WONDERFUL HELPFUL family like staff. would not change schools unless we moved. If we do move, I wished i could move this school and EVERYONE there with me. if you are considering MCA, you need to go INSIDE and talk to David. you wont be disappointed. Great unique 'school of tomorrow' curriculum. AWESOME school. me and my son both love it. great parent/teacher communication and involvement. A+!

Last modified Mableton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-11