Mableton, GA

Posted September 04, 2012
We are very thankful for MCA.It is a great school with caring teachers and principal.

Posted January 04, 2009

Posted July 27, 2007
This is a wonderful school. I have 2 children who've attended this school. Their grades have improved dramatically and so has their attitude. Wonderful curriculum and loving environment. I would recommend Mableton Christian Academy to everyone!!

Posted May 29, 2007
Our child attended Mableton Christian Academy this year. She has made so much progress, with a loving wonderful teacher and staff. We are happy and so is she. This school is the best by far. We could not ask for better.

Posted October 09, 2006
I searched for A long time for A school for my son to start kindegarten at. once I went In to MCA, and talked with them, that was it. My son actually LIKES going to school now. WONDERFUL HELPFUL family like staff. would not change schools unless we moved. If we do move, I wished i could move this school and EVERYONE there with me. if you are considering MCA, you need to go INSIDE and talk to David. you wont be disappointed. Great unique 'school of tomorrow' curriculum. AWESOME school. me and my son both love it. great parent/teacher communication and involvement. A+!

Posted July 27, 2005
I am thrilled with the education my daughters are receiving at this school. Since attending MCA, they have both excelled in their subjects and have consistently maintained an A/B average on more challenging academic requirements!

Mableton Christian Academy
6485 Factory Shoals Road Southwest, Mableton, GA  30126
Last modified Mableton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Mableton Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top