Posted July 29, 2011
Imagine Of Mableton in one word is "GARBAGE". Office staff and teachers are "GARBAGE" over all this school needs to close.

Posted July 18, 2011
This school is suffering from horrible administration, specifically the principal and his superiors. Incompetent teachers are rewarded while knowledgable teachers are treated as a threat and severely punished. Unfortunately, the incompetent teachers are left to instruct the well deserving students. This school focuses on money and maintaining its tarnished image as opposed to doing what is needed to ensure student achievement. Student issues regarding possible neglect and academic and behavioral concerns are of no care to the administration. Please do not send your children there. The school is said to have not received approval for its contract renewal from the Cobb County School Board and I fully support their decision.

Imagine International Academy Of Mableton 5

Posted July 05, 2011
I have had all three of my children enrolled here. My eldest graduated in 2009 and was the 3rd highest in academics in her graduating class. My 2nd just graduated this year and received honors including Jr. Beta club and student of the year. My son is the only one left and I wish there were an Imagine High School

Imagine International Academy Of Mableton 3

Posted June 03, 2011
I would actually give it a 2 1/2... The Principal at this school is absolutely wonderful "DR.B "! I feel that his staff has much needed room for improvement! They spend a lot of time on behavior. I not giving it another yr.

Imagine International Academy Of Mableton 3

Posted May 19, 2011
I have some questions about the 6th grade program. My son would go to East Cobb if not this school. Weaen't to thrilled with how East Cobb looks but there doesn't seem to be many options for middle school for Sibley On Paper Mill. Does anyoen have any feedback? Please help me!!!

Imagine International Academy Of Mableton 2

Posted November 04, 2010
We recently withdrew our child from IIAM because of the below grade level work and homework. It's just not challenging enough for those students that are ahead of the class. We encountered several administrative issues as well that have been very frustrating along the way. We really tried to give the school a chance despite it's tainted reputation in the community. Several changes would need to be made before IIAM gets my recommendation.

Posted July 14, 2010
I just enrolled my son this year and he'll be entering 7th grade. I hope this is a great experience for him at this school. I like the fact that they will be wearing uniforms because sometimes clothing can take take children minds off what they need to be focusing on. So i'll be back to give a rating as far as our experience.

Imagine International Academy Of Mableton 4

Posted February 09, 2010
The school year began with a bang! I am very pleased with the leadership and teaching staff. There is focus and vision from all stances. It is great to be a part a parent a part of this team. While this is still a new school and there are still some growing pains, things are going great.

Imagine International Academy Of Mableton 5

Posted December 01, 2009

Imagine International Academy Of Mableton 0

Posted November 24, 2009
After a rocky start to the 2009-2010 school year, things seem to be settling down. The principal has been available to hear my feedback. I've seen improvement in communication which was one of my concerns. We are very happy with the teacher. I am hopeful we will continue to make progress in building a great school.

Imagine International Academy Of Mableton
6688 Mableton Pkwy SE, Mableton, GA  30126
Last modified Imagine International Academy Of Mableton is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
Imagine International Academy Of Mableton Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top