Mableton, GA

Sky View Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2012
I only give one star for this school because it wasn't possible to give a lower score. My child, coming from a private school, learned next to nothing in her third grade class. I'm so glad this school is closing. The faculty and staff protested the merger with Mableton most likely only out of self-preservation. I have just been disgusted by the lack of concern by the teacher for my student's actual learning. Not one vocabulary test for the entire year. How is that even possible? I'm going to do everything in my power to get my child back to private. This is unreal.

Sky View Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2008

Sky View Elementary School 0

Posted January 17, 2008
My name is Christina and I am a very proud parent of 2 wonderful children enrolled at Sky View. They have been in this school for some time now. They have excelled and love the staff. My 5th grader is in a gifted class and my 1st grader was tested this year. Somebody must be doing something right! If parents don't believe in Sky View...maybe they are just not doing their part! Give this school a thumbs up!

Sky View Elementary School
5805 Dunn Rd SW, Mableton, GA  30126
Last modified Sky View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Sky View Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top