Posted February 12, 2014
This school is very poor, have horrible teachers, most are nice but the rest are rude and can not teach to save their life's, some complain about being a teacher even though they chose to be on, the food is nasty and unhealthy, the students doesn't have any help when they don't have any clue what's going on, and the classes an hallways are very dirty, infested with roaches and the school don't have "any time" to call an exterminator. Never send your child here if you care for them

Posted May 23, 2013
It is sad this school is even still running! I am glad to say we won't have to deal with Jerica Creswell or any of their other rude teachers or staff! This is NOT a place to send your children unless you want them to be surrounded by unprofessional, rude and sadly IGNORANT people. The staff is even rude to each other and Parents! It seems they forget this is what they are PAID to do and seem to think they are doing this on THEIR time. I hope you never have to deal with Jerica Creswell, She will certainly show you how "LOW" Pebblebrook has sank. Not to mention she is ridiculously rude to the students and seems to think she don't have time to "DEAL" with them. Pathetic school with pathetic staff-save your children's future and send them somewhere else, it is worth the extra gas and time!

Posted January 09, 2013
As a parent, I have always been concerned about my daughters education and the enviroment on which she is learning because that makes a massive difference. We as parents need to be involved with our school system. At first glance this school was presented as a great school with amazing teachers and enviroment, however this is far from the case. The director over the PA program Mr. Timmerman is rude and very unapproachable with a poor attitude. The teachers some ok, some not. My daughter went for tutoring for math for several weeks. The math teacher would make it seem as though she was eager to help while i was present, but according to my daughter and her grade in this class, the teacher would get frustrated and say, why don't you understand! Her class was given a math project with vague directions and when my daughter went one morning for help, the teacher became frustrated. I explained to her that we both looked on youtube and could not find certain directions on the project and I said furthermore, how do you give a student a project and tell them to look on youtube for directions? The students all seem to angry instead of inspired. This i not a great school in any way.

Posted March 25, 2012
I am a performing arts student here at pebblebrook, and I have to say that the Performing Arts teachers and the honors and AP teachers know what they are doing. I don't know so much about the on-level teachers, as I have none, but the people who say it's a bad school clearly just need to reassess what they want in a school. The Performing Arts program motivates you to maintain a high grade point average so that you can stay in the program. There was only one fight this year, so it's really mellow. This is a great program, and If you are going to be a freshman next year like I am now, I would definitely consider this school along with the other magnet programs.

Pebblebrook High School 2

Posted September 27, 2010
Today was a listen on how bad we as parents need to be involved with our school system. I attended class with my child today and it was sad. The teacher seem to have no control of the students, it was loud. While preparing for a RETAKE of a test, majority of the students had previously failed, the teacher basically wrote on the board and gave the answers for them. I didnt not see her call on anyone for answers or ask if there were questions. The students all seem to be lost or just guessing what the answer may be. While the students were taking the test, most them kept raising their hands asking questions about the problems on the test. There was even a girl in the class who had passed the first two parts of the test but refused to retake the 3rd part b/c she didnt understand

Posted February 23, 2010

Posted January 29, 2010

Posted January 24, 2010
I am a 2007 graduate of Pebblebrook High School.... it frustrates me when people criticize and downplay all the opprotunities available at Pebblebrook High School. With everything, there are pros and cons, but in the case of PHS the good outweighs the bad. In my opinion, Pebblebrook is lacking in is parent involvment. So many parents would rather send there children to other schools in the district than become more active in their child's life. Schools like Lassiter and Wheeler are only different in the way that they handle adversity. Its hard for the students to be enthusiastic and actively involved in school if they are not pushed in their home.

Posted September 29, 2009

Posted September 10, 2009

Pebblebrook High School
991 Old Alabama Rd SW, Mableton, GA  30126
Last modified Pebblebrook High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pebblebrook High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top