Macon, GA

Posted August 02, 2014
Alex II is the perfect fit my child! The school challenges her and keeps her motivated! The staff and teachers are awesome. You really do feel like a family! Everyone is so supportive of one another that no one gets left behind. It's always someone around to help you along the way.

Posted April 06, 2011
This school has been amazing. My child had a bit of a time adjusting to the advanced academic curriculum but by year two he has become an honor student and amazes my wife and I with the skills that he has developed. The math and science curriculum is second to none. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 04, 2011
I would not have allowed my children to attend anywhere else. I am a former student and I believe without Alexander 2 my work ethics, skills, and capabilties would not be as sharp and as vast as they are.....you are constantly being pushed to reach goals beyond your reach. I have been blessed enough to not only to have been taught there myself but my two older children have already graduated from there and my youngest son is currently a fifth grader. I've had the opportunity to see the school in different angles......as a former student, as a parent, as a volunteer, and as a chaperone, and as a substitute teacher and the the administrators, teachers, staff, and parents are the best by far than ant other school!

Posted April 26, 2010
Good School in Macon Area, dedicated and concerned teaching staff

Posted April 25, 2010
I have had one son go through Alex 2 from K-5 and my second son is currently in 2nd grade. The teachers work so well with our students and see them as individuals. They work hard so that each student can reach their full potential. Even though Alex 2 is a Math & Science Magnet School, reading is also a real strength. Both my boys learned to LOVE reading at Alex 2! We are lucky to have had both our boys at Alexander 2!

Posted April 25, 2010
The tachers are great. My child has excelled academically here. Couldn't ask for better.

Posted April 25, 2010
My daughter is a second grader at Alex 2. She absolutely loves her school and teachers. Most importantly, my child feels loved by her teachers. The family atmosphere and involvement is inviting and does not compare to other schools we have seen.

Posted April 24, 2010
My daughter graduated from alex2 and have had several neices and nephews as well. Alex2 has been in my family over 20 years and we love it. It is a class act school with more talent in teachers,staff and principals than any other school i have ever seen, Proud parent of Alex2 ...

Posted September 17, 2009
all 3 of my grandchildren have gone and my son was in the first class the first year it became a magnet school. It demands the best of the students and complete commitment of the parents with a signed contract. All schools should operate that way. It resembles school of my era when the best was expected, when being smart and working hard was a good thing. Letting yourself and family down was something no child wanted to do.

Posted September 17, 2009
I've already had two children who have graduated and they were completely equipped and ready for their transitions to middle school. I have one to go and he loves his school. The teachers really care about these kids and the administration is excellent at fostering open dialog between parents and the school.

Alexander Ii Magnet School
1156 College St, Macon, GA  31201
Last modified Alexander Ii Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alexander Ii Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top