Burghard Elementary School 3

Posted May 11, 2012
The new principal at Burgard is doing a great job. She is very open, honest and fair. She truly cares about the teachers, parents and students at the school. I anticipate an increase in their test scores. As a community member and tax payer I would like to see the county spend some money on building a new facilty or doing some major repairs on that school.

Burghard Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2008
There are some very good teachers here that actually take their career seriously. I have had the pleasure of having my 4 children attend this school and have been very open and honest about my children's education and try to stay involved as much as my full time job will let me. I like the fact that the teachers will call and let me know what they are doing or not doing. If all teachers were this involved with their students well being who knows what our children of the future will bring.

Burghard Elementary School
6020 Bloomfield Rd, Macon, GA  31206
Last modified Burghard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burghard Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top