Posted May 09, 2009
This is my daughter second year at SPC, we tried public school and it just didn't work out for us! SPC had instilled something in my daughter--which was excellence in education and without that setting and motivation she would have not survived in Bibb Co. Public School. I would strongly recommend SPC to everyone. Sister Ellen and the staff truly care about your children and their education. Your child will learn at SPC! but with excitement.

Posted August 07, 2008
There is not a better school in Macon, Georgia. My children were not just educated at St. Peter Claver, they were blessed. I have an 8th grade daughter, and a fourth grade son at Saint Peter Claver involved in service to school and community, and in extracurricular activities right on campus. It helped our family to have more time together, by not having to drive all over! As a teacher at a public high school, I see a vast difference between the imput of the parents where I teach, and the parents here at SPC. The parent involvement is so awesome, making it more of a family than just a school. The teachers and the students know eachother by name. In particular, the principal and staff are not just employed, they are called to their positions. They rule by compassion and high expectations, and the the students meet them.

Posted June 02, 2005
My son who is 19 has just completed his first year at The Citadel Military College of Charleston and went to school from K-8th, My daughter who is presently attending SPC will graduate 8th grade 2006. As I a parent I can not tell you the strength that SPC has given to my family. I was so impressed with SPC 10 years ago, I came to work first for the Parish then the school. I could not ask for a better foundation for my children. Through Good times and Bad I have weathered it also, I love this school and will continue to hopefully send my grandchildren here. God Bless all the Religious and Lay Staff here.

Posted September 19, 2003
My son is currently a student at Saint Peter Claver and I feel that the school emphasizes the importance of religion, education, and discipline. The staff are naturally concerned with the well being of the students and families, and the parents have input in decisions involving their children. The teachers have vast knowledge of the subjects that they teach and they work with the students one on one. The class sizes are small and that gives the teacher the ability to give each student more attention. I highly recommend Saint Peter Claver to all parents it will give your child a great foundation.

Posted August 19, 2003
I have been very pleased with the education that my daughter is receiving from St. Peter Claver. The teachers are great! The Overall quality of the school is excellent. I just recently moved to macon, but my husband's has had 4 generations pass through the gates of St. Peter Claver. I will continue to send my children to this school.

St Peter Claver