PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

St Josephs Catholic School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 28, 2015
I have a child that has had a difficult start to the year, mostly due to her own issues...Lucinda Simpson has gone out of her way to encourage and support a child who isn't even in her class! Her love and support of all students is impressive!

Posted September 28, 2015
SJS is a wonderful place to educate my 2 youngest children! The quality teachers and staff are all student centered and truly work everyday to bring Christ into all they do in the classroom.

St Josephs Catholic School 4

Posted August 13, 2013
My daughter attends this school after relocating from St Joseph Catholic School in Toms River, NJ. I think this is an excellent school with a great staff and curriculum.

Posted March 19, 2013
My two children have attended SJS since Kindergarten and love their school! They are challenged as well as supported academically. Both have learned so much about their faith as well as learned to be kind and supportive to their fellow students. The older students mentor the younger students which contributes greatly to the great warm, community atmosphere at SJS!

Posted March 19, 2013
Attended this school myself as a child. Can think of no better place for my own children to receive a terrific education with a loving and caring staff of teachers. Teaching strong Catholic values to children so that they can grow to become strong pricipled Catholic adults.

Posted March 18, 2013
An excellent learning environment with a highly qualified and compassionate faculty. We enjoy seeing our child grow academically and spiritually.

Posted March 18, 2013
I love St. Joseph's Catholic School. My oldest child began Kindergarten there eleven years ago. Over the years, I have seen changes, but what remains constant is the commitment to giving my children an excellent education in a Christ-like environment. The curriculum is strong, and the teachers take it seriously. My children are well prepared for middle school, both socially and academically. Our Principal is involved in, and focused on improving every aspect of our school. She is a strong leader, which is needed if you want a strong school. Additionally, my boys played on the basketball team and my daughter is in the running club. I am amazed at how many after-school activities are offered for the students. Some are run by the teachers, and some by parent volunteers. Having the new gym will enhance the activities - I'm so happy to be getting it. Finally, I will share with you possibly the most important thing - that the teachers have love in their hearts. When the kids are with their teachers 7 hours a day, I want them to be with someone who truly cares, and for the past 11 years this has been my over-all experience.

Posted March 18, 2013
SJS is a wonderful school!!! My children have recieved an excellent education in a loving and christ-like environment. They are challenged each and everyday academically and are given the opportunity to work as a community. I am glad that we choose SJS as the school for our children.

Posted January 24, 2012
Saint Joseph's has truly been a blessing to our family. The staff and administration genuinely care about the whole child and their family. All of the staff and administration have an open door policy and encourage constructive interaction throughout the school year. Our overall experience has been great at Saint Joseph s. Faith is a big part of Saint Joseph's and we love that it is Christian school and reinforces the values we teach at home. The school is such a great value and what price can you place on the investment into a child s life and education.

Posted January 23, 2012
I am very pleased with the quality of education my child is receiving at SJS. Her teachers are clearly dedicated to helping each child learn to his or her fullest potential. The school has a caring atmosphere that supports both moral and academic development.

St Josephs Catholic School
905 High Street, Macon, GA  31201
Last modified St Josephs Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6