PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Windsor is a great school. The school has worked very hard to fix it's issues and has become a very good school with a great family atmosphere. I am a Windsor graduate and looked at several schools to send my children to, including Windsor. I have heard different things in the community about Windsor and decided to look into it. My child started last year and has had nothing but good things to say. As a parent, i am very pleased with my decision to send my children there and would recommend it to anyone in the Macon area looking for an affordable school with a great family atmosphere.

Windsor is AWESOME my daughter has been here since 1st grade and loves it the teachers and staff are impeccable. The teachers and staff really care and are very enthusiastic as well. We LOVE WINDSOR!!! Amy Childs Macon,Ga.

Terrible school , my son went there for 4 years it was a constant battle to get his "teachers" to do anything. I think most of the so called teachers were just some students mom that had no degree, just free time. I am only giving 1 star cause there was no option for zero. All mine son was taught there was how to do drugs.

I go to this school it is horrible worse than a public shcool no going here next year

It's a really great school. The teachers can work one on one with the students because of small classes & it's a very family oriented school. My daughter had been going there for 7 years now, & she loves it.

I am very please with Windsor. I have 2 grandchildren here and they both are A students. My oldest has had the top GPA for last 3 years in her grade. I would not want them anywhre else due to the family values and closeness we have with all.

Windsor Academy teaches & trains our youth to be the Best they can, for they will be the Future Leader of Tomorrow !

I am a student of windsor right now it is an amazing school and you are learning but at the same time its a fun atmosphere I have enjoyed the 2 years i have had at windsor so far and yes we do get a education we are not stupid like most people think we are small but that is good so we can get better one on one

My children graduated from Windsor,one attened technical school, the other from college.They both did fine adn are now working, productive citizens. Windsor is smalla dn is amde up of working class people. As far as the 'perks' that some of teh other private schools have, no we don't ahve them. We may not have the best sports records, but if you are sending your children to any school based on their sports, then you are sending them for the wrong reason anyway. I always knew my kids were safe and never encountered problems. As far as discipline, mine were treated fairly. I'd send them there again if I had it to do again. beat anything Bibb county has to offer at the middle/high school level. mother of 2 graduates

Windsor is a great family school, but the academics and athletics are terrible. If you are planning to go to good college, this is not the school for you. But if you just want to get school over with in a family enviroment, well, this is the right place for you.

Last modified Windsor Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12