Macon, GA

Posted October 07, 2013
My brother and I are both graduates from Tattnall. I attended Tattnall for six years and my brother attended for eight years. It was a great experience. Tattnall offers the perfect blend of a faith based college prep education as well as fantastic extra-curricular activities. Tattnall definitely prepared me for college and I received early acceptance to UGA. I couldn t have been more prepared for the future.

Tattnall Square Academy 1

Posted April 05, 2013
Don't waste your money, your child will not get a better education here than any other school!

Posted September 09, 2012
WWe have been so pleased with tattnall square academy! Not only is it a wonderful school with a christian environment, but a second family environment! My children love it and are learning so much! Teachers listen to the parents and do everything possible to accomidate every type of child! To a parent that complained of bullying on this site......bullying is everywhere in every school...but, i know that the staff at tattnall does take care of complaints such as that! Tattnall is a great school that provides a wonderful education and is lower priced than other private schools in macon....we LOVE TSA!

Tattnall Square Academy 4

Posted August 23, 2012
I love Tattnall! I am acctually a student here, and I couldn't think of on ething I would do to change this school. It is amazing and I love going!

Posted October 14, 2010
tattnall is a wonderful place to learn. the teachers are amazing and really care for the students

Tattnall Square Academy 1

Posted October 14, 2010
If you send your child to this school, listen & TRUST your child if she/he tells you they are being bullied. Bullying is something this school does NOTHING to discourage or stop!

Posted October 10, 2010
I love Tattnall because not only is it a wonderful Christian school, it is a wonderful academic school as well.

Posted October 10, 2010
The people who work there are GREAT!

Posted October 09, 2010
Great faculty, arts and sports!

Posted October 09, 2010
Great school...caring faculty... committed to a quality education and an emphasis on service to others...we are one big family! I have been a part of this wonderful school for more than 25 years as both a teacher and a parent of two graduates that are now successful adults.

Tattnall Square Academy
111 Trojan Trail, Macon, GA  31210
Last modified Tattnall Square Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Tattnall Square Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top