PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My brother and I are both graduates from Tattnall. I attended Tattnall for six years and my brother attended for eight years. It was a great experience. Tattnall offers the perfect blend of a faith based college prep education as well as fantastic extra-curricular activities. Tattnall definitely prepared me for college and I received early acceptance to UGA. I couldn t have been more prepared for the future.

Don't waste your money, your child will not get a better education here than any other school!

WWe have been so pleased with tattnall square academy! Not only is it a wonderful school with a christian environment, but a second family environment! My children love it and are learning so much! Teachers listen to the parents and do everything possible to accomidate every type of child! To a parent that complained of bullying on this site......bullying is everywhere in every school...but, i know that the staff at tattnall does take care of complaints such as that! Tattnall is a great school that provides a wonderful education and is lower priced than other private schools in macon....we LOVE TSA!

I love Tattnall! I am acctually a student here, and I couldn't think of on ething I would do to change this school. It is amazing and I love going!

tattnall is a wonderful place to learn. the teachers are amazing and really care for the students

If you send your child to this school, listen & TRUST your child if she/he tells you they are being bullied. Bullying is something this school does NOTHING to discourage or stop!

I love Tattnall because not only is it a wonderful Christian school, it is a wonderful academic school as well.

The people who work there are GREAT!

Great school...caring faculty... committed to a quality education and an emphasis on service to others...we are one big family! I have been a part of this wonderful school for more than 25 years as both a teacher and a parent of two graduates that are now successful adults.

Last modified Tattnall Square Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12