Posted January 13, 2007
I am 100% satisfied with Gilead. My child started in K4 and is in K5 now. She is already reading and writing cursive which she actually started in K4. The teachers and staff are christians. They truly love the children and are working for God. I feel she is safe and just as disciplined as she would be at home. She is learning the bible and shown daily how to apply it to her everyday life. She is taught christian values at home, which are reiterated at school. She is sheltered from the world to some degree, which I am grateful for. I would recommend Gilead to all. I would recommend that you start your child at Gilead at an early age. It is a controlled christian environment and I love it!

Gilead Christian Academy 4

Posted April 22, 2006
GCA is an excellent school with positive patriotic and Biblical teachings. I've only seen positive characters of the students and fantastic attitudes and the students are very well mannered.

Posted January 14, 2006

Posted January 14, 2006

Posted January 13, 2005
the school has a good christian friendly student body! when i started junior high i was worried abt. the teachers and how hard they would be but now its like were all really good friends.I can talk to some teachers and not have to worry abt. how they re-act. Mrs.Gottschall helps me the most when i'm not sure of a math problem she never tells me not right now she's always willing to help. i thats how teachers are suppost to be but its just aesyto ask her.

Gilead Christian Academy 3

Posted October 20, 2004

Gilead Christian Academy 1

Posted September 21, 2004
- a former student
I am an alumni from this school, and as a student who attended this school for 9 years my opinion is this school is horrible. They teach mixed up versions of the Bible only what they want to follow, and most of the kids that end up graduating from this school go completely wild. Because they put such a strict outlook on your life you are scared to do anything while you are there but when you finally get out you go and do everything they told you not to do. My advice to parents is do not allow your child to go to this school unless you want them to go the complete opposite way of God. Everyone in my graduation class of 2001 has pretty much gone the complete opposite way of God. If you care about your child do not send them here.

Posted September 04, 2003
GCA is an excellent school where children are taught by godly men and women. The learning that is taking place at GCA far exceeds public schools and other private schools in Macon.

Gilead Christian Academy 1

Posted September 01, 2003

Gilead Christian Academy
1931 Rocky Creek Rd, Macon, GA  31206
Last modified Gilead Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Gilead Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top