Macon, GA

Jones Elementary School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
Jones School has great potential but is at great risk. My third and final child is currently attending Jones Elementary and there is a remarkable difference in my experiences while his older siblings were there versus now that he is there. There were and still are some anchored, passionate and dedicated teachers but they can't do it alone. Some of them are planning retirement soon. The Board, school administrators, teachers, parents and especially students must make a commitment to success and not failure in order to bring about the needed change.

Jones Elementary School 5

Posted January 27, 2005
I've gone to Jones from Kindergarden - graduated from there. It is a great school. There are great teachers, parent involvement, great principals. I am now in the 9th grade!! I can look back at my elementary years and say that I've really accomplished something. But I dont know what we would have done without Ms.Carter!

Jones Elementary School
2350 Alandale Dr, Macon, GA  31211
Last modified Jones Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jones Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top