PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My child has attended MGCS since the age of 3. The teachers and staff care greatly about their students success and are willing to go the extra mile. The students academics and behavior bar is set high and students are expected to excell! I love the diversity, small class sizes, Christian atmosphere, and affordable tuition! MGCS is a welcome alternative for all parents!

This is the first year at MGC school for my child. The overall faculty and Administration are very caring and seem to have the children's best interest at heart. The teacher to student ratio is wonderful for the fact that the children receive more one on one attention with the academic studies. Safety of the students ranks high on the list right up with the quality of the academics and teaching of God's word. I am very pleased with the overall performance this year with quality of care / safety / academic studies my child has received this year and the best part is that he is learning the word of God and how to walk in his ways.

My child has been going to MGCS for 6 years. We have been very happy with the quality of teachers and the staff. I would highly recommend this school. It is small so your child will receive a lot of one-on-one attention. And you can't beat the tuition rates. It's very affordable for what they offer!

I really love this school!!!! I have two childrens, one in pre-k4 and the other in 4th grade. They transferred from another private school. This school shows how a private school should be ran. The staff sees no color, all children are the same. They make you feel more than welcome! My 4 year old has learned so much, unlike the prior school she attended. My 9 years made a easy transition to this school and continues to be on honor roll! I love it!

I really like this school. My husband's 8 year old sisters go here and my 3 year old daughter also goes here. My daughter has learned so much just in K-3! The faculty is very friendly and they all really work with the students on a one-on-one basis. They also offer alot of extracurricular activites.

This school has really opened my child to his full potential! He has learned so much in such a short time since school started. I see God's will being followed in every aspect of the school!

My children switched to MGCS from a public school. I have been very impressed with the staff and the students. My children have been very happy. Because of the small class sizes and better behaved, my children have been able to learn alot more than in the public school setting. My children feel safe whereas in the public school my children did not feel safe. I am glad we have such a great school and an affordable rate. My children participate in everything that they can do and are becoming more well rounded as well as having a better Christian attitude. Parents are welcome at any time which has been a plus, I can come and eat lunch with my child anytime. We love it!

Last modified Middle Georgia Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12