Macon, GA

Porter Elementary School 5

Posted August 14, 2013
My daughter has been at Porter We love the school.or 5 years now. z The teachers are amazing.

Porter Elementary School 5

Posted October 18, 2009
My child attends currently and loves going to school everyday. In fact, many times my child does not want the school day to end. They are really working with my child - just as promised. Best IEP we have had so far. They are on target with addressing behavior, sensory, ot issues & speech and I'm really pleased.

Porter Elementary School 4

Posted December 06, 2007
I am not only a parent, but an employee of the school system. I have been very pleased with the faculty and staff of Porter Elementary. I hope to keep my child here throughout his elementary years.

Porter Elementary School
5802 School Rd, Macon, GA  31216
Last modified Porter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Porter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top