Macon, GA

Weaver Middle School 3

Posted September 23, 2013
Weaver is a very good School, if more Parents would ask questions when their children come home, about their day at school, we could solve a lot of problems for the Students and Teachers. Parents please visit Weaver and ask questions.

Weaver Middle School 1

Posted August 08, 2013
I don't know if this page even gets viewed, but, here goes: Weaver Middle School is much like every other school in Macon/Bibb County, it is poorly operated. Too much focus on dress code than education. Houston County schools are right down the road and have no dress code, (common sense should be enough to determine what a child wears), they have a much higher graduation rate and their schools are equivalent to most private schools. Macon needs to separate those children that want to learn and further their education from those that are there simply to keep their parents from going to jail. My son goes to Weaver, and I pray for his safety and that he will hopefully be able to learn something regardless of the 'thugs' there. Stop trying to teach Mandarin Chinese in Macon, a complete waste of time and money, yet teach proper English, and maybe some will go home and teach their parents how to talk as well. Macon has become a very scary and unsafe place to live and raise a family, and sadly, after spending all of my life here, I am now counting down the months until we move to Warner Robins. Safety, a decent education and a thriving city is all of what Macon lacks.

Weaver Middle School 3

Posted November 27, 2007
As long as you stay in contact with your child's teachers, the administration, letting them know you are concerned & involved, it's not a bad place. You've definitely got to educate your children about gangs/drugs/sex... it's major in [schools] , but if you stay in comminucation with your child, it'll be fine.

Weaver Middle School

Posted September 25, 2007
i have been at weaver for my whole middle school education and never have i been unsattisfied i hope the board lets them continue there opperation of success makers at weaver

Weaver Middle School 1

Posted May 25, 2006
I have had my daughter in tis school for a year and I am scared to let her go to school. I wish I could say any other of the middle school in middle GA were worth the tax payers money but it is not and I am not a very happy parent right this min.

Weaver Middle School 4

Posted June 30, 2004
Wever as bad as people think it is.T hey just take teir time with teaching to make sure everyone understands what their doing, and sometime they might do move too slow but they catch up.AS hard as they try most people only see the bad of them, not the good of what they are doing.

Weaver Middle School 5

Posted April 26, 2003
My children have been attending other middle schools in Macon and Weaver is above and beyond the other two middle schools my children attended. They are actually teaching at Weaver and my children are becoming better prepared for high school. The other schools were focusing too much on other things other than just academics. I am very pleased with what is happening at Weaver!

Weaver Middle School