PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We have been apart of Montessori of Macon for over four years. There is no other school I would put my daughter. This school is really more like family. The teachers and staff keep us informed about what's going on and there are many opportunities for me to be involved as a parent. I also love the farming and gardening they have at the school. My daughter's class has chickens and they use the eggs for cooking projects. There are also goats in the Middle/High program. The school and staff are wonderful and caring. I couldn't ask for a better school!

Great school if you're welcome. If for some reason they would rather you not be a part of their community, your child will not receive anything close to an education. I was disappointed as I had great expectations and was recommended a Montissori school by a friend in an other state. I remained for several years, thinking it would pan out in the long run, considering the alternatives. But I wish I had pulled my child out sooner. "I can't do it!" has become his belief.

Being a former Elem. teacher I am VERY picky about schools. Montessori of Macon has lived up to ALL my expectations. The teachers are great, the staff is awesome and the new campus is beautiful! Fantastic school in every way!!

Montessori of Macon helps children develop independence, responsibility and respect while giving them a great education!

There is a marvelous flow to both the kids' work and their play. The supportive environment that promotes both independent inquiry and group work lets kids grow at their own pace while learning from each other.

This school is so completely focused on the children and their total development, not just the academics of school. There are so many opportunities for the children to grow up into the most fantastic human beings. The teachers are like no other I have ever seen.

Excellent school. Gently nurtures the children but establishing a environment that encourages the exploration and learning. The school prepares the children for success in any future endeavor.

Last modified Montessori of Macon is a Private school that serves grades PK-12