Howard High School 5

Posted February 11, 2014
Howard High School is a fantastic place for my children. We left one of the local private schools about 3 years ago and could not be happier at Howard. The teachers care about the kids and do everything in their power to make the students successful. Mr. Adams and the administrators are fair to the students and accessible to the parents. I have one child that was in mainly Honors and one child that needed more help and both got exactly what the needed. I would recommend this school to everyone in the community

Howard High School 5

Posted July 16, 2012
I am a senior at Howard. I have gone to Howard all four years of my high school career. It is a great school and if I had to do it all over, I would choose Howard again.

Howard High School
6600 Forsyth Rd, Macon, GA  31210
Last modified Howard High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Howard High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top