Public charter
Marietta, GA

Posted February 05, 2015
My son started in this school late due to us relocating. He is having a great year with them and I see great improvement. I love this school and what they have to offer.

Dunleith Elementary School 1

Posted February 05, 2015
If you are a parent of a special needs child, and you want to raise your child to be a well educated, productive citizen, then this is not the school for your child. You will find yourself constantly fighting for your child's right, with no success. If you visit the school unexpectedly, the staff will get on their Walkie talkies and alert the teacher as if they have something to hide, as well as you will not feel welcomed in the class. They prefer that you give them prior notification that you are coming so they can stage it. If you send the teacher an email, you might get a response, and if you do, it will be days later. If you ask the teacher a question relating to your child's education, the teachers are allowed (by the Principal) to disrespect you, with no consequences to the teacher. The overall experience at this school has been completely stressful and unsatisfactory.

Dunleith Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2013
This school is steadily improving. As the parent of a special needs child, it's wonderful to see my child happy to go to school. I just wish that there was an After School Program for special needs children.

Dunleith Elementary School 1

Posted July 28, 2012
This school use to be great. My daughter had Ms.Mills which is an Excellent teacher she had my daughter reading on 3rd grade level and she was in the 1st grade. Unfortunately the have a new principal who isn't friendly. Nor do she bother to try to help parents with their concerns. At some point staff began dropping like flies and I can't help but to think this principal played an important part. When my daughter went on to the 2nd grade her reading had dropped due to them pulling kids out of the room left and right testing them trying to get the kids that had fell behind on reading level. I can't wait to move to find a better school for my child to attend.

Dunleith Elementary School

Posted March 17, 2010
My daughter was a student at Dunleith from kindergarten to grade two and she was a straight A student then she went to Marrietta Center For Advanced Academics and she is still a straight A student,she is now in grade 5,thank you dunleith.I would recommend Dunleith Elementary to all parent.

Posted October 31, 2007
Great school with great teachers that actually care about the students!

Posted September 18, 2006
I would like to thank Dunleith's elementary's kinder teacher Ms. Thurston for making my child's begining year of school year a great one. She seems so happy to be involved with the many activities provided at Dunleith...Thanks again and to all Dunleith's teachers keep up the good work!

Posted March 14, 2005
Dunleith is an excellent and diverse elementary school. We have two children that attended and one that started this year. He is having a great year. The administration and the teachers are excellent. All my children have had an excellent academic career while attending. Everyone should consider Dunleith a great place for an education.

Dunleith Elementary School
120 Saine Dr SW, Marietta, GA  30008
Last modified Dunleith Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dunleith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top