Public charter
Marietta, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted June 26, 2014
Lockheed us an EXCELLENT school. The teachers and other staff are great. My family is pleased with the quality education our children are getting at Lockheed as well as the family events.

Posted June 11, 2014
My school is really good I love it!Some people will make fun of you.The teachers are nice and you do a lot of activities there and it's super fun!

Posted April 27, 2014
My grangchildren have been in Lockheed since starting school. Unfortunately my daughter had to move out of district last yr. They have been In Cobb County let me tell you that Marietta school far exceed the other school district. Happily I can report that in June they will be moving back into Lockheed area WHAT A TOP OF THE LINE SCHOOL. They excel in academics without a doubt. I am one happy grandmother.

Posted April 17, 2014
My son goes to lockheed elementary. He is in kindergarten and Ms.Hinton is his teacher. She is wonderful with the kids. They respect her, and she is a fun teacher. He has done so well here. Much better than I expected! Very happy.

Lockheed Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2013
My daughter is in kindergarten at Lockheed ES, and I'm pleased with the education she's received so far. The only issue of concern is that everyone is so dedicated to teaching other students ESOL that they have forgotten to teach Spanish as a second language. I'd like my daughter to be bilingual or trilingual too. The school is beautiful inside and out. The students are very respectful because they know that the Lockheed Jets expect respect! The faculty and staff are excellent.

Posted April 14, 2010
Lockheed Elementary School is one of the best schools in the whole county. It is very clean, and children learn very well. They have very high expectations, and the school offers the program for 'no children left behind', Ms.McQueen was also voted teacher of the year of the whole state, I recommend this school to all your children!

Lockheed Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2010
The school is not diverse at all! My daughter is in kindergarden and unable to excell because they have to teach half the kids english.

Posted September 16, 2009
Because they have teachers that really cares about their students. They want the students to learn.

Posted September 16, 2009
Lockheed is a Leadership Academy. It's vision is to create leaders with good character, one child at a time. The teachers are incredible when it comes to daily instruction. Lockheed has a very diverse population of faculty and students who understand the meaning 'Lockheed will soar with high expections and high levels of learning for everyone everyday' That's what makes Lockheed Elementary a great school.

Posted April 21, 2009
This is the best school ever.. Honestly. The staff really cares about all of the childrens educational needs. This is a well kept facility with a positve learning enviornment. I would not consider changing my daughters school.

Lockheed Elementary School
1205 Merritt Rd, Marietta, GA  30062
Last modified Lockheed Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lockheed Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top