Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We are new to Georgia and we were told that MCS had the best elementary schools. My daughter is in second grade and her teacher Ms. Gigis is the best. Back home the teachers were not as attentive and available to parents. They have a dope PTA and the sweetest Principal. I love Lockheed and recommend it to parents looking for a great school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Overall great school :). Great teachers and staff and amazing PTA. If you're looking for a welcoming and warm school for your child...then Lockheed is the school for you.

Lockheed has been a blessing to me and my children. The teacher's are actively involved in my children's education. One of my children is special needs and the accommodations and support she has received is unbelievable. We have the sweetest principal she is always approachable and willing to help. The have an active PTA and strong parent involvement.

Amazing school with a strong PTA and administration. Principal is approachable and understanding. My children love going to school, they love their teachers and all the activities that the school offers. They are also a National School of Excellence

Lockheed us an EXCELLENT school. The teachers and other staff are great. My family is pleased with the quality education our children are getting at Lockheed as well as the family events.

My school is really good I love it!Some people will make fun of you.The teachers are nice and you do a lot of activities there and it's super fun!

My grangchildren have been in Lockheed since starting school. Unfortunately my daughter had to move out of district last yr. They have been In Cobb County let me tell you that Marietta school far exceed the other school district. Happily I can report that in June they will be moving back into Lockheed area WHAT A TOP OF THE LINE SCHOOL. They excel in academics without a doubt. I am one happy grandmother.

My son goes to lockheed elementary. He is in kindergarten and Ms.Hinton is his teacher. She is wonderful with the kids. They respect her, and she is a fun teacher. He has done so well here. Much better than I expected! Very happy.

I love this school. They take time with the student,and the staff is very helpful and friendly....

My daughter is in kindergarten at Lockheed ES, and I'm pleased with the education she's received so far. The only issue of concern is that everyone is so dedicated to teaching other students ESOL that they have forgotten to teach Spanish as a second language. I'd like my daughter to be bilingual or trilingual too. The school is beautiful inside and out. The students are very respectful because they know that the Lockheed Jets expect respect! The faculty and staff are excellent.

Last modified Lockheed Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.