Bad
Good

The Staff Rocks! Mr. Lawson and Ms. Pinon stay on learning I don't like my area, the reason we stay here is because of the Awesomest education my children receives from PSE!! I recommend this school!!

My daughter is currently in the 2nd grade and has been attending Park Street since Kindergarten. We have been blessed to have had exceptional teachers while being enrolled her. So far, she is loving her 2nd grade teacher as well. The school has a great caring staff and tries their best to provide worthwhile opportunities for all students. My only concern is that I feel my child may not be provided as many opportunities as I feel fit because she is very bright and intelligent. I feel the teachers are trying to make sure that the children that aren't as bright are provided a great experience. This is great, but I just wish my child had more opportunities. I feel she's a little ignored because she gets it. I also feel that she's not challenged enough to make sure that the entire class is on the same page. In conclusion, I do love the school, but I am interested in finding a more diverse school.

I'm so happy with all the staff an teachers at Par Street Elementary. Every one is caring, dedicate to help the students improve and do their best. Mr.Lawson cares about all the students, he is a great person an always willing to help an any situation.

for me this school is the best because my son is learnining excellent.

We moved from out of state and my daughter attended this school for the second half of first grade and all of second. This was our worst school experience. Her first grade teacher didn't work with us or my daughter to further her education and there was a merry-go-round of teachers that covered her second grade year. Seems like the staff here does not care about the students. I'm glad we moved and none of my kids have to be subjected to Park Street again.

My children currently attends Park Street Elementary and I must say that they have a wonderful staff. I have three children that attends the school. My son is in kindergarten and he is enthused to attend school every day. The teachers are great motivators and they focus on the children and their needs. Last year my children attended Powers Ferry Elementary and it was a nightmare. I am glad that I was so fortunate to find such an outstanding school. I was contemplating moving from one apartment to the next, however, I did not want my children to change schools. Needless to say, I moved to an apartment complex that's still on the same street and my children did not have to change schools.

Last modified Park Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.