Public charter
Marietta, GA
Students enrolled: 1,161

Marietta Middle School 4

Posted September 09, 2013
I love Marietta middle school I honestly think that the teachers are great and the test scores are phenominal. The only thing Marietta middle school needs to do is keep up the good work

Marietta Middle School 3

Posted July 09, 2012
Can someone please provide some current 2011-2012 school year info. I am moving from Michigan to Marietta and have a choice between East Cobb Middle School & Marietta Middle. Can u guys give me some factors to help me make the choice please. They both received a 5 score from Great Schools.

Posted March 21, 2012
We live outside of the Marietta City Schools district, however with our research we felt strongly that our child should attend. We pay a small tuition amount each year and our child has flourished academically at Marietta Sixth Grade Academy and now at Marietta Middle School. We highly recommend this school based on academics, teachers, the IB for Middle Schools Program, Administrators, students, and wonderful involved parents!

Posted March 05, 2012
I have been very pleased with Marietta Middle School. My child is in the IB program and does not participate in the magnet STEM program. The school culture consists of serious academic achievement, sports and the arts. The staff here have always been helpful and do a great job challeging students to new heights. I just love it.

Marietta Middle School 3

Posted January 21, 2012
I am a former student of MMS and... Well i have to say that i did not enjoy my 7th grade year there. I used to go to school in Clayton County and i must agree that MMS is alot better than Clayton County schools but the school drama is ridiculous. I understand that every school has it's average day-to-day drama but the school is almost have African American half Hispanic. Fights went on weekly between the races and other students. If you were in the magnet program you were obliviously unaware of this. My teacher at my school that im curently at said the same thing. We were having a conversation about the drama that goes on at our school when the topic of MMS came up and she said the drama there is so much worst than here. The academic leval is average . I didnt really feel chalenged. The saff are really good though. Anytime my mother had a problem, it was always handled. But in my opinion that does not make up for the lack of dicipline among the students.

Posted August 16, 2009
A wonderful transition from elementary school! Our daughter just completed her year at 6th grade Academy and could not have been happier. Having a place where all the 6th grade students could come together in a school of their own was a great experience. They are able to meet others, get used to a rigorous schedule of classes, and be in an environment that allows them to flourish as young adults. The leadership is hands on and is vested in our children prospering academically and socially. The staff was always available whenever we needed them, and the homework hotlines that are set up were a great tool for our student to use. We felt that our daughter was challenged academically and was given the tools to excel in her classes. What a smart decision we made when we chose MSGA! We definitely will be sending our next child to the Academy when the time comes.

Posted September 29, 2008
I am currently in the 7th grade magnet program at this school and so far this year i am very pleased. The teachers are very good and most of the curriculum fits my level. I just have to say that my advanced spanish class is not so good because it covers too much on review, I returned form the tybee island field trip recently and i am happy to say it helped me a lot in science. Overall im very impressed with this school.

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted July 24, 2008

Posted May 20, 2008

Marietta Middle School
121 Winn St NW, Marietta, GA  30064
Last modified Marietta Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marietta Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top